搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

英文歌曲《Here am I》是谁唱的?

英文歌曲《Here am I》是谁唱的?

全部回答

2018-02-12

43 0
    有很多首> 1。 Here I Am 歌手:Marion Raven 专辑:Here I Am I'll protect you, don't be scared No matter what, I will be there I'll be gentle, I'll be light These are the words you whispered in the night Here I am Now I'm standing in the cold (Everything is said and done) Atomic winter in my soul (From the absence of the sun) The only remedy I know Is I gotta let you go But where were you when I was scared A broken promise left me here A post-it note is what I've got It says "I'm sorry" but I know you're not So here I am Yeah There will come a day when all of this is in my past And there will come a day when you're out of my head at last I'm trying not to fall Damn it's such a long way down But here I am Yeah yeah yeah And now I'm standing in the cold 2。
     Here I Am 歌手:No Secrets 专辑:No Secrets No Secrets - Here I Am Na Na Na Ever since I was a little girl Ever since I took my first step And said my first hello I've been dancing I've been singing I've been hopin' I've been dreamin' I've been waiting For a chance to show Show the world That I can be Just like the girls on TV Here I am Here I am Here I am Isn't it crazy? Isn't it wild? Here I am Here I am Here I am Isn't it crazy? Here I am Like a little voice inside my heart Talkin' from the very start Tellin' me which way to go Always try Don't give up If you want it never stop Take your time to Show the world That you can be Just like the girls on tv Na Na Na I always found it in me Isn't it a little insane? Here I am Here I am Here I am Here I am…… Isn't it crazy? Isn't it wild? Here I am Here I am Here I am Isn't it crazy? Here I am Oh Oooh Here I am 3。
    歌曲:here i am 歌手:air supply空中补给 专辑:你嘛帮帮忙 men`s ta here i am playing with those memories again and just when i thought time had set me free those thoughts of you keep taunting me holding you, a feeling i never outgrew though each and every part of me has tried only you can fill that space inside so there's no sense pretending my heart it's not mending just when i thought i was over you and just when i thought i could stand on my own oh baby those memories come crashing through and i just can't go on without you on my own i've tried to make the best of it alone i've done everything i can to ease the pain but only you can stop the rain i just can't live without you i miss everything about you just when i thought i was over you and just when i thought i could stand on my own oh baby those memories come crashing through and i just can't go on without go on without it's just no good without you without you without you without you without you without you 。
    。

2018-02-12

15 0
marion raven

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐