搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

谁可以帮我看看这些英语啊, 顺便告诉我答案吧, 谢谢

Our teacher gave me ______。 A、an advice B、the advice C、many advice D、much advice He has written several books, but his last works _____ well known among his friends。
   A、have B、have been C、is D、are Yesterday evening we had a lovely evening at ______。 A、peter and helen’s B、peter and helens C、peter and helen D、peter’s and helen’s Thank you for your help。
  --______________ A、Thank you。 B、You're welcome。 C、No help。 D、No thanks。 – Thanks a lot。--_________________ A、No。 B、Not at all。 C、Don’t。
   D、No thank me。 – Thank you anyway。--______________ A、My pleasure。 B、No way。 C、I didn’t do it。 D、Thank you。 I know of no other person in the club who is as kindhearted as________ 。
   A、he B、him C、himself D、his She amused ______________by listening to light music。 A、herself B、her C、sheself D、himself __________ of them are afraid of difficulties; we are all determined。
   A、anyone B、No one C、None D、Someone I don’t drink_____ water during the day。 A、a few B、much C、little D、lots of There are trees on ______ sides of the river。
   A、both B、all C、either D、neither Please help________ to some fruit。 A、you B、oneself C、yourself D、himself he has five children, and ______ of them is good at painting。
   A、everyone B、everybody C、every one D、every You should give the application to the man ______ at that chair。 A、sits B、to sit C、sat D、sitting The Chinese food ______ good。
   A、are tasted B、tastes C、is tasted D、taste Some people waste a lot of food _______ others in the world haven' t enough to eat。 A、after B、when C、as D、while So far, he must have achieved his goal,__________ ? A、mustn' t he B、didn' t he C、hasn' t he D、doesn' t he By Saturday, I _______ here for three weeks。
   A、will be working B、will have worked C、will work D、work ________ difficult the situation was, we managed to survive。 A、How B、However C、What D、When You' ll get on _______ the nice boys very well。
   A、by B、with C、toward D、beside My TV is old; ________, it is in good condition。 A、therefore B、so C、but D、nevertheless The book was based ________ the life story of the author himself。
   A、from B、in C、on D、after have such a bad cold that I have lost my ________ of smell。 A、degree B、still C、strength D、sense food and ________ are very important to us all。
   A、coat B、clothing C、cloth D、coats By the time I got home, I was too tired to do _______。 A、something B、everything C、nothing D、anything You can swim in a _______。
   A、water B、ship C、lake D、boat The newspaper on the desk is not _______。 A、mine B、him C、me D、her I feel so thirsty。 Please give me some _______。
   A、book B、watch C、water D、cake。

全部回答

2018-10-30

0 0

Our teacher gave me __A____。 A、an advice B、the advice C、many advice D、much advice He has written several books, but his last works ___C__ well known among his friends。
     A、have B、have been C、is D、are Yesterday evening we had a lovely evening at ___A___。
   A、peter and helen’s B、peter and helens C、peter and helen D、peter’s and helen’s Thank you for your help。
    --___________B___ A、Thank you。 B、You're welcome。 C、No help。 D、No thanks。 – Thanks a lot。
  --_______________B__ A、No。 B、Not at all。 C、Don’t。   D、No thank me。 – Thank you anyway。
  --____________A__ A、My pleasure。 B、No way。 C、I didn’t do it。 D、Thank you。 I know of no other person in the club who is as kindhearted as___B_____ 。
     A、he B、him C、himself D、his She amused ______A________by listening to light music。 A、herself B、her C、sheself D、himself ____C______ of them are afraid of difficulties; we are all determined。
     A、anyone B、No one C、None D、Someone I don’t drink__B___ water during the day。 A、a few B、much C、little D、lots of There are trees on ___A___ sides of the river。
     A、both B、all C、either D、neither Please help_____C___ to some fruit。 A、you B、oneself C、yourself D、himself he has five children, and ___C___ of them is good at painting。
     A、everyone B、everybody C、every one D、every You should give the application to the man __D___ at that chair。
   A、sits B、to sit C、sat D、sitting The Chinese food __D____ good。   A、are tasted B、tastes C、is tasted D、taste Some people waste a lot of food _____D__ others in the world haven' t enough to eat。
   A、after B、when C、as D、while So far, he must have achieved his goal,_______D___ ? A、mustn' t he B、didn' t he C、hasn' t he D、doesn' t he By Saturday, I _____B__ here for three weeks。
     A、will be working B、will have worked C、will work D、work ____B____ difficult the situation was, we managed to survive。
   A、How B、However C、What D、When You' ll get on _____B__ the nice boys very well。   A、by B、with C、toward D、beside My TV is old; _____D___, it is in good condition。
   A、therefore B、so C、but D、nevertheless The book was based _______C_ the life story of the author himself。
     A、from B、in C、on D、after have such a bad cold that I have lost my ____D____ of smell。
   A、degree B、still C、strength D、sense food and ____B____ are very important to us all。   A、coat B、clothing C、cloth D、coats By the time I got home, I was too tired to do ____D___。
   A、something B、everything C、nothing D、anything You can swim in a ______C_。   A、water B、ship C、lake D、boat The newspaper on the desk is not ____A___。
   A、mine B、him C、me D、her I feel so thirsty。 Please give me some __C_____。   A、book B、watch C、water D、cake。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育