搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐 欧美流行乐

麻烦帮忙将以下的英文歌词作出翻译

Girl in the windowStaring from my room I see themHolding hands wish I could be themLovers doing what we use to do(But I'm stuck here alone)That's the way it's been here latelyYou're too busy now to save meFeels like you forget I'm waiting for youSometimes I wish I could just let goBut I love you (I love you)And I believe that one day you will come aroundBut can you tell meHow do I always end up being the girl at the window(Window, window)I tell myself I'm not gonna wait for you whenever you go(You go, you go)You give me your word and I always take itYou say you'll be home but you never make itSo why do I。
  。。Always end up that girl at the window (the window)The girl at the windowI know you're working that's why you're leavingI will never argue your reasonsIf this means that you believe in themOh time goes on and we're growing apartBroken promises break my heartPlease don't give me a reason to say goodbyeSometimes I wish I could just let goBut I love you (I love you)And I believe that one day you will come aroundBut can you tell meHow do I always end up being the girl at the window(Window, window)I tell myself I'm not gonna wait for you whenever you go(You go, you go)You give me your word and I always take itYou say you'll be home but you never make itSo why do I。
  。。Always end up that girl at the window (the window)The girl at the windowHow can I be what you're sayingWhen you keep turning all the pagesAm I suppose to believe your words are trueDon't take advantage of me cause you know I won't leave youI make sure you know I always wanna see youWhoa won't you do it for me tooOh how do I always end up being the girl at the window(Window, window)I tell myself I'm not gonna wait for you whenever you go(You go, you go)You give me your word and I always take itYou say you'll be home but you never make itSo why do I。
  。。Always end up that girl at the window (the window)The girl at the window。

全部回答

2018-05-15

0 0

Girl in the windowStaring from my room I see them从我房间望出去,我看见他们Holding hands wish I could be them我握住双手(因为难过,这是安慰自己的行为)希望能跟他们一样Lovers doing what we use to do爱人们做着他们常做的事情。
    (But I'm stuck here alone)但这里只有我,孤单一人That's the way it's been here lately这种感觉最近开始出现(。
  。不是直译的。这句不太会翻译。that's the way是"这种方式",it我觉得应该是指那种孤单的感觉。  has been here是完成时态,lately"最近"。
  )You're too busy now to save me 你现在太忙了以至于没时间拯救我。Feels like you forget I'm waiting for you 感觉好像你已经忘记了我还在等你。
    Sometimes I wish I could just let go 有时候我希望我能放手But I love you (I love you) 但是我爱你。我爱你And I believe that one day you will come around 而且我相信有一天你会再来到我身边。
    But can you tell me 但是。。你可以告诉我吗?How do I always end up being the girl at the window我如何能停止做那个在窗边(注视你)的女孩?(Window, window)窗户,窗户I tell myself I'm not gonna wait for you whenever you go 我告诉我自己无论你什么时候离开我都不会再去等待你。
    (You go, you go)你走了,你走了You give me your word and I always take it 你给我承诺而我总是接受它。You say you'll be home but you never make it 你说你会回家但是你从来没有做到So why do I。
    。。因此,,我为什么。。。Always end up that girl at the window (the window) 总是想要停止再做那个在窗边(注视你)的女孩The girl at the window 在窗边的女孩I know you're working that's why you're leaving 我知道你正在工作,这也是为什么你会离开(的理由)I will never argue your reasons 我不会为你的理由跟你争吵If this means that you believe in them 如果这就意味着你坚持着你的理由。
    (believe in是指相信,我换成了坚持。)Oh time goes on and we're growing apart 唉,时间流逝而我们也逐渐有不同的追求(growing是成长的意思,apart是分开,我觉得这里的分开应该是指思想上的吧)Broken promises break my heart 破碎的誓言伤了我的心。
    Please don't give me a reason to say goodbye 请不要给我说再见的理由。(意思是我不想去跟你说再见)Sometimes I wish I could just let go 有时候我希望我可以放手。
  But I love you (I love you)And I believe that one day you will come around但是我爱你,我爱你,并相信有一天你会来到我身边But can you tell me但是,你能告诉我吗?How do I always end up being the girl at the window(。
    。同上)(Window, window)I tell myself I'm not gonna wait for you whenever you go(You go, you go)You give me your word and I always take itYou say you'll be home but you never make itSo why do I。
    。。Always end up that girl at the window (the window)The girl at the windowHow can I be what you're saying 我如何才能做到你所说的(所期望的)When you keep turning all the pages当你不停的在翻页面(估计是指忙于工作)Am I suppose to believe your words are true 我是否应该相信你承诺的都是真的?Don't take advantage of me cause you know I won't leave you不要因为你知道我不会离开你而想从我身上得到好处I make sure you know I always wanna see you我承认你知道我总是想要见你的Whoa won't you do it for me too唉,你也会承认想要见我吗?Oh how do I always end up being the girl at the window(又同上。
    。)(Window, window)I tell myself I'm not gonna wait for you whenever you go(You go, you go)You give me your word and I always take itYou say you'll be home but you never make itSo why do I。
    。。Always end up that girl at the window (the window)The girl at the window没听过。。纯手工翻译。
  。。对了,那个歌名。。是不是应该叫girl at the window呢?望高手指正。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
欧美流行乐
明星
音乐
电影