搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

谁能介绍一本关于西餐厅服务 饮食 酒水 礼仪的英语口语书籍?

明天开始将在一个西餐厅上班了,老外很多,谁能介绍一本关于西餐厅服务 饮食 酒水 礼仪的英语口语书籍??

全部回答

2017-07-09

71 0
    试想如果你在餐厅,在别人都无法为一个外国人解决问题时你挺身而出服务好了那位外国友人,对你来说是多么有成就感。下面格雷英语将给读者呈现整理出来的餐厅英语口语精华,方便读者的阅读和学习:1 Can I help you ? / May I help you ? / What can I get for you today ?2 May / Can I take your order ? 您要吃点什么?3 What will it be ? 您要点什么?4 For here or to go ? / Stay or to go ? / Is that for here or to go ? ——For here 。
     / To go 。5 Do you need some drinks ? / Would you like something to drink ? / What kind of drinks ?6 Would you like fries to go with that ? ( 如果你是单点汉堡,他可能会这样问 )7 What kind of meat would you like ? 您要什么肉?8 What kind of sauce would you like with the chicken nuggets ? / Which sauce do you like ?你想在鸡块上用哪种酱?—— Ketchup ( 番茄酱 ) / BBQ sauce (烧烤酱)/ Hot mustard ( 芥末酱)9 Is that all ? / Anything else ? —— That’s it 。
     ( 多用 ) / That’s all 。顾客:1 A BigMac ,2 orders of fries and a milkshake 。 。 一个牛肉汉堡,2份薯条和一份奶昔。
  2 I’d like a BigMac Combo and a six-piece chicken nuggets 。   我要一份麦香鸡套餐和一份6块的鸡块。3 I’ll have a large / small Coke with no ice and a pineapple pie 。
  我要一杯不加冰的大/小可乐和一个菠萝派。4 I’d like a small Coke , a hamburger , an order of fries as well as an apple pie 。
    我要一杯小可乐,一个汉堡,一份薯条和一个苹果派。5 I’d like a cup of coffee, a share of fried chicken legs, a hamburger and a strawberry sundae。
  我要一杯咖啡, 一份炸鸡腿,一个汉堡和一个草莓圣代。  6 Where are the napkins ? 餐巾在哪儿?7 Where are the straws ? / Do you have straws ? 吸管在哪儿? / 有吸管吗?8 Can I have some napkins ? 可以给我一些餐巾纸吗?9 Could I have extra ketchup ? 我可以多要些番茄酱吗?上面的句子都是在餐厅里出现频率很高的短句,学习起来也很容易,只要早上起来读几遍,如果有条件,找一个伴一起练习,很快就可以掌握。
    不过话也说回来,以上呈现的只是一部分简单的句子,想要达到能在餐厅较为顺畅的交流,还需要学习多一些句子和基础知识。1 ① How many ? / How many are your party ? 你们几位?2 ① Two for dinner , please 。
     两人用餐。② Can I have a table for two ? 有一张两个人的桌子吗?③ Could you please make arrangements for a dinner party of six ? 能为6个人安排就餐吗?④ I’d like to reserve a table for five 。
     我要预定一张5个人的桌子。⑤ I have a table for four under the name of Johnson 。 我以约翰逊的名字订了一张4人的桌子。
  ⑥ I would like a nonsmoking table for two 。 我想在禁烟区要一张两人的桌子。  ⑦ Excuse me , is that table vacant ? 打扰了,请问这是空桌吗?3 ① My friend will be along shortly 。
   我的朋友一会就到。② I’m expecting someone 。 我在等人。4 ① Can I have the menu ? / Could you please give me the menu? / Bring me the menu , please 。
    5 ① Can / May I take your order now ? 现在可以点菜了吗?② Are you ready to order now ? / Would you like to order now ? 您现在准备点菜了吗?③ Would you like a drink before your meal ?/ Would you like a drink to start with ?④ Would you care for a drink before you order ? 点菜之前您要喝点什么吗?⑤ Would you like anything to drink ? 您想喝点什么吗?⑥ Do you need a few minutes ( to decide what you want ? ) 你是不是想再等几分钟(决定你要什么?)6 ① Yes , ⑴ I’d like to have / try some …… 是的,我想尝尝……⑵ I’ll try / have …… 是的,我想尝尝……② I’d like my steak rare / medium / well-done 。
     我想我的牛排五分/七分/全熟。③ ⑴ We need a couple more minutes to decide 。/ We need a few more minutes to decide 。
   /We need a couple more minutes to decide 。   我们要待会再点。④ I’m not ready to order yet 。 我还没准备好点菜。
  ⑤ I haven’t figured out what I want yet 。 我还没想好吃什么。⑥ I haven’t decide yet 。 我还没想好。  ⑦ I can’t decide 。
   ⑴ What’s your recommendation ? / What would you suggest ? 你推荐什么菜?⑵ What do you recommend ? 你推荐什么菜?⑶ What’s good today ? 今天有什么好菜?⑷ What are the specials ? 今天有什么特色菜?⑧ Well , …… is popular and …… is good 。
     恩,……很受欢迎,而且……也不错。⑨ Why don’t you order for me ? 还是你帮我点吧。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科