搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

求一首歌,皇后乐队的,知道的进,送分!!

急求皇后乐队的一首歌,名字我也不知道,只是在一些场合偶尔听了一点,觉得听好听。我唯一能提供的线索就是这首歌在最近美国电影《虎胆龙威4》中出现过,场景就是麦克莱恩和那个黑客在汽车中听的!麦克莱恩还向那个黑客介绍“皇后乐队”。就这些,知道的帮忙告诉下歌的名字,好吗? 对了要是有什么好听的外文歌曲,也可以推荐下!! 小弟先谢谢了!!

全部回答

2007-07-25

0 0

你说的那首歌叫做《Fortunate Son》是Creedence Clearwater Revival乐队的。 有关资料可以去: 了解。 下载地址: 或者我的共享资料: 歌词:Some folks are born made to wave the flag, Ooh, theyre red, white and blue。
     And when the band plays hail to the chief, Ooh, they point the cannon at you, lord, It aint me, it aint me, I aint no senators son, son。
     It aint me, it aint me; I aint no fortunate one, no, Yeah! Some folks are born silver spoon in hand, Lord, dont they help themselves, oh。
     But when the taxman comes to the door, Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale, yes, It aint me, it aint me, I aint no millionaires son, no。
     It aint me, it aint me; I aint no fortunate one, no。 Some folks inherit star spangled eyes, Ooh, they send you down to war, lord, And when you ask them, how much should we give? Ooh, they only answer more! more! more! yoh, It aint me, it aint me, I aint no military son, son。
     It aint me, it aint me; I aint no fortunate one, one。 It aint me, it aint me, I aint no fortunate one, no no no, It aint me, it aint me, I aint no fortunate son, no no no, 。
    。

2007-07-24

85 0

电影我还没看,不过看了下电影的原声,里面并没有皇后乐队的作品 专辑曲目: 01。 Out of Bullets 02。 Shootout 03。 Leaving the Apartment 04。
   Dead Hackers 05。 Traffic Jam 06。   It s a Fire Sale 07。 The Break-In 08。 Farrell to D。
  C。 09。 Copter Chase 10。 Blackout 11。 Illegal Broadcast 12。 Hurry Up! 13。   The Power Plant 14。
   Landing 15。 Cold Cuts 16。 Yippee Ki Yay 17。 Break a Neck 18。 Farrell is In 19。 The F-35 20。
   Aftermath 21。   Live Free or Die Hard 不过电影中还用了一首Subways的Rock & Roll Queen,原声中没收录,你是不是没看清楚呢,网上有下载的,你可以听下看是不是这个 下载地址: You are the sun You are the only one My heart is blue My heart is blue for you Be my, be my, be my little rock and roll queen Be my, be my, be my little rock and roll queen You are the sun You are the only one You are so cool You are so rock and roll Be my, be my, be my little rock and roll queen Be my, be my, be my little rock and roll queen Be my, be my, be my little rock and roll queen Be my, be my, be my little rock and roll queen You are the sun You are the only one You are so cool It's all so rock and roll 推荐的话,不知道你喜欢什么样的。
    就随便来两首了 lake of Tears 的forever autumn整张专辑我都很喜欢,听起来很干净的摇滚。nickelback的all the right reason我也喜欢。
  Blind Guardian 的the bard's song。black lab的this night。  Ozzy Osbourne 的dreamer等等。 希望对你有帮助。
   。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物