搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

再求高手翻译一段英文

它是一部讲述成长的故事的动画片。 没什么跌宕起伏的动画片。 挺好看的,喜欢动画片的人可以看看、小孩子喜欢看看的动画片。 就是那只猫画的一点毛绒感也没有,没有真人版的可爱。 那只母狮子的英文配音不知道是哪位,听上去像是一位黑人演员哈。挺适合的、挺好听的。喜欢。 不用逐句翻译,大概意思相符、没有语病就可以拉~

全部回答

2007-05-13

0 0
    It is the story animated cartoon which a narration grows。 Anyunconstrainedly has not fluctuated animated cartoon。
   Very attractive,likes the animated cartoon the person may have a look the animatedcartoon which, the child likes having a look。
     Is a that cat pictureplush feeling also does not have, not to have the honorable personversion lovable。
   That female lion's English dubbing did not only knowis which position, believes the picture is a black actor breathes out。
    Very suitable, very pleasant to hear。 Likes。 满意吗? 绝对正确的 。

2007-05-15

83 0
    It is a story about the growth of animation。 Nothing went through ups and downs of animation。
   Very good to see, like the cartoon can see, and the children liked to see the cartoons。   Is the cat painting 1:00 woolen sense is not, the live version of the beloved。
   That mother lion English dubbing Which is not to know, it sounded like a black actor Kazakhstan。
     Quite fit, very good to hear。 Like。

2007-05-13

86 0
    It is an animated cartoon of story which relates growth。 Although there are no important rises and falls, it is an attractive cartoon available to adults and children who enjoy cartoons。
     The only insufficiency is that not a bit feeling of floss is incarnated about the cat drawed in the cartoon。
   It is far away acute from the true。   That female lion's English dubbing isn't shown up。
   From the accent he is guessed to be a black actor。 Very suitable, very pleasant to hear。    Like it。
   有不对的地方请多多指教。 I look forward to communicate with people who like English。 And I believe I can make friends with them。
  Including you of course!Welcome to be my friend and thank you! 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科