搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

汉译英,着急,在线等,谢谢!

谢谢你的来信,我正想告诉您,因为最近有好几位国内外客户约我在北京第三届COS+H会上会谈,所以临时决定参加第三届COS+H展览,展位号是:B138,届时请ZIA先生参观指导,并就下一步的工作详细商谈. 另外,记得你上次说呼吸管不结实,这次展览会上我们带有更好的呼吸管. 注:呼吸管---breath tube

全部回答

2006-09-12

58 0
    谢谢你的来信,我正想告诉您,因为最近有好几位国内外客户约我在北京第三届COS+H会上会谈,所以临时决定参加第三届COS+H展览,展位号是:B138,届时请ZIA先生参观指导,并就下一步的工作详细商谈。
   另外,记得你上次说呼吸管不结实,这次展览会上我们带有更好的呼吸管。   Nice to here from you, here I'd like to inform you that now we decide to participate in the 3rd COS+H exhibition in Beijing since several domestic and international friends have invited me to discuss during, our booth number would be B138。
     There we are looking forward to the visit of Mr。ZIA, and the further discussion between us。
     And also I remember last time you told me that the breath tube is not tough enough, this time we will bring some stronger to the exhibition。

2006-09-12

56 0
    谢谢你的来信,我正想告诉您,因为最近有好几位国内外客户约我在北京第三届COS+H会上会谈,所以临时决定参加第三届COS+H展览,展位号是:B138,届时请ZIA先生参观指导,并就下一步的工作详细商谈。
   另外,记得你上次说呼吸管不结实,这次展览会上我们带有更好的呼吸管。   Thanks for your letter。I was trying to inform you that I will attend the 3rd COS+H Exhibition in Beijing。
  I made this temporary dicision just because some of my clients from both home and abroad want to have a talk wiht me at the meeting。
    My booth number is B138。I hope that Mr Zia will visit and give further advice。
     By the way,last time you mentioned the breath tube is not strong enough,this time we will take our better ones to the exhibition。

2006-09-12

54 0
    “我正要告诉你”应该用was going to这个时态,这是进行时be going to 和 will/would 的细微区别所在。 "参加展览会”的“参加”,我认为用participate更正式一些。
   "外国客户"最好用international clients,现在foreign已经不太流行了,因为带有一定歧视色彩。  现在英美大学里的外国学生都叫international students,学校要使用foreign students这个词,校长就要接受记者采访了。
   顺便说一下,我们公司这个月也参加一个重要的展览,呵呵。 =========================================== Dear Mr/Ms XX, Thanks for your letter(email)。
     I was going to tell you, our company has decided to participate the 3rd COS+H Exhibition with the Booth No。
  B138。 This decision was the responsive follow-up action to several international clients’s appointment on the exhibition。
     I would like very much to have the pleasure to meet Mr。Zia on the exhibition and have further discussion on our business。
   By the way, it was your remarks that the breath tube was not firm enough。   We will bring better ones this time on the exhibition。
   My best regards Signature 。

2006-09-12

60 0
    Thankyouforyourreply,IjustwanttotellyouthatmanyofourcustomerwanttohaveameetingwithmeinthethirdCOS+Hshow,thenIdecidetoattendthisshowabruptly, ,welcomeMrZiatovisit, theway,lasttimeyoumentionedthebreathtubeisnotsubstantial,sowewilltakebetterone。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科