搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

请译成中文,谢谢

How would your closest friends describe your personality? What do YOU feel is your strongest personality trait? What do you feel is a personality weakness you need to work on? What is the best way to resolve conflict between players? If a player were to say to you, "This League sucks! You are a horrible TD and have no idea what you are doing!" how would you respond to that player? If a player were to say to you, "I won my tournament match but my opponent keeps saying they won!" how would you proceed? If a player with whom you have had a conflict joins one of your tournaments, what would you do?。

全部回答

2006-08-23

0 0
    How would your closest friends describe your personality? 翻译:你最亲密的朋友是怎么评价你的个性的? What do YOU feel is your strongest personality trait? 翻译:你认为你最显著的个性特点是什么? What do you feel is a personality weakness you need to work on? 翻译:你认为哪个个性上的缺陷是你需要完善的? What is the best way to resolve conflict between players? 翻译:什么是解决球员之间冲突的最佳方式? If a player were to say to you, "This League sucks! You are a horrible TD and have no idea what you are doing!" how would you respond to that player? 翻译:倘若有位球员对你说:“这联赛太恶心了!你真是个令人讨厌的球员,我真不明白你正在做什么!”你将怎么应对这位球员? If a player were to say to you, "I won my tournament match but my opponent keeps saying they won!" how would you proceed? 翻译:如果有个球员跟你说:“我赢得了锦标赛,但我的对手一直说他们才是赢家!”你又将如何回答? If a player with whom you have had a conflict joins one of your tournaments, what would you do? 翻译:如果有个和你有过争执冲突的球员加入了你所参加的锦标赛,你将怎么办? 。
    。

2006-08-23

54 0
  你最亲密的朋友是怎样描述你的性格的? 你认为你最强的性格特点是什么? 你觉得你还需要在什么性格弱点方面努力? 什么是解决球员之间的冲突的最好方法? 如果一个球员对你说:"这联赛真臭! 你是一个对你所做的事情没有主见的可怕的技术指导!" 你将会对那名球员做出什么样的回应呢? 如果一个球员对你说:"我赢得了这次锦标赛比赛,但对放却坚持说是他们赢了!"你会如何处理? 如果一个曾经与你有过冲突的球员现在参加了你们的比赛,你会怎么做? 。

2006-08-23

58 0
  你觉得自己的最亲密的朋友会怎样形容你的个性? 你觉得坚强的性格是自己的显著特点吗? 你觉得自己还需要性格弱点继续努力? 如何解决球员之间的冲突是最好的? 如果球员要告诉你:"这联赛进! 你可不是一个想什么就做什么的可怕的技术指导!" 你将会对那名球员做出什么样的回应呢? 如果球员对您说:"我赢得了这次锦标赛比赛,但对放却坚持说是他们赢了~”你会如何处理? 如果一个曾经与你有过争执的冲突球员现在想成为你们的其中一员,你会怎么做?。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学