搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

能不能推荐几首好听的抒情的外文歌?

能不能推荐几首好听的抒情的外文

全部回答

2006-04-25

47 0

Take me to you heart 昨日重现 - 卡朋特 when i was young i'd listen to the radio waiting for my favorite songs when they played i'd sing along, it make me smile。
     those were such happy times and not so long ago how i wondered where they'd gone。 but they're back again just like a long lost friend all the songs i love so well。
     every shalala every wo'wo still shines。 every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to sing so fine when they get to the part where he's breaking her heart it can really make me cry just like before。
     it's yesterday once more。 (shoobie do lang lang) looking bak on how it was in years gone by and the good times that had makes today seem rather sad, so much has changed。
     it was songs of love that i would sing to them and i'd memorise each word。 those old melodies still sound so good to me as they melt the years away every shalala every wo'wo still shines every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're startingto sing so fine all my best memorise come back clearly to me some can even make me cry just like before。
     it's yesterday once more。 (shoobie do lang lang) every shalala every wo'wo still shines。
   every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to sing so fine every shalala every wo'wo still shines。
     every shing-a-ling-a-ling that they're starting to sing 人鬼情未了 等等 。

2006-04-24

33 0

Casablanca Can you feel the love tonight Changing partners

2006-04-24

18 0

我觉得恩雅的蛮好的,听那空灵的声音在耳边萦绕,心里的繁杂都会消失得一干二净的

2006-04-24

34 0

如果楼主喜欢抒情的外文歌.我向你极力推荐马修连恩的布列瑟农.一种淡淡的忧伤.最初我听的时候.第一直觉就是.原来外文歌也能这么美.试试.不会后悔的.

2006-04-23

49 0

琳恩玛莲.AVRIL和席琳迪翁.她们的都很不错哦。.还有一个加拿大的摇滚乐队:Nickelback他们的主唱的声音很不错哦,他们的新专辑叫.里头有几首很好听的: vin'me.Ifeveryonecared.faraway推荐你可以听哈哦...真的是很出色

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物
度假旅游