搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

后街男孩有首歌中文叫<淹没>.英文怎么叫?歌词

全部回答

2006-01-06

57 0
    《Drowning》—— Back Street Boys 试听和下载: 歌词: Don't pretend you're sorry I know you're not You know you've got the power To make me weak inside And girl you leave me breathless But it's okay Cuz you are my survival Now hear me say I can't imagine Life without your love And even forever Don't seem like long enough Every time I breathe I take you in And my heart beats again Baby I can't help it You keep me drowning in your love And every time I try to rise above I'm swept away by love Baby I can't help it You keep me drowning in your love Maybe I'm a drifter Maybe not Cause I have known the safety Of floating freely in your arms I don't need another life line It's not for me Cuz only you can save me Oh, can't you see I can't imagine Life without your love And even forever Don't seem like long enough (Don't seem like long enough yeah) Every time I breathe I take you in And my heart beats again Baby I can't help it You keep me drowning in your love Every time I try to rise above I'm swept away by love Baby I can't help it You keep me drowning in your love Go on and pull me under Cover me with dreams, yeah Love me mouth to mouth now You know I can't resist Cuz you're the air that I breathe Every time I breathe I take you in (Cause every time I breathe yeah) And my heart beats again Baby I can't help it (Baby I can't help it) You keep me drowning in your love And every time I try to rise above I'm swept away by love Baby I can't help it You keep me drowning in your love (hoo,hoo) Baby I can't help it You keep me drowning in your love You've got me drowning Keep drowning in your love Baby I can't help it Can't help it No ,no Cause ever time I breathe I take you in (Yes I do) Then my heart beats again (Oh) Baby I can't help it (Baby I can't help it) Keep me drowning in your love And every time I try to rise above (Drowning) I'm swept away by love Baby I can't help it Keep me drowning in your love 。
    。

2006-01-06

49 0
    《Drowning》—— Back Street Boys 试听和下载: 歌词: Don't pretend you're sorry I know you're not You know you've got the power To make me weak inside And girl you leave me breathless But it's okay Cuz you are my survival Now hear me say I can't imagine Life without your love And even forever Don't seem like long enough Every time I breathe I take you in And my heart beats again Baby I can't help it You keep me drowning in your love And every time I try to rise above I'm swept away by love Baby I can't help it You keep me drowning in your love Maybe I'm a drifter Maybe not Cause I have known the safety Of floating freely in your arms I don't need another life line It's not for me Cuz only you can save me Oh, can't you see I can't imagine Life without your love And even forever Don't seem like long enough (Don't seem like long enough yeah) Every time I breathe I take you in And my heart beats again Baby I can't help it You keep me drowning in your love Every time I try to rise above I'm swept away by love Baby I can't help it You keep me drowning in your love Go on and pull me under Cover me with dreams, yeah Love me mouth to mouth now You know I can't resist Cuz you're the air that I breathe Every time I breathe I take you in (Cause every time I breathe yeah) And my heart beats again Baby I can't help it (Baby I can't help it) You keep me drowning in your love And every time I try to rise above I'm swept away by love Baby I can't help it You keep me drowning in your love (hoo,hoo) Baby I can't help it You keep me drowning in your love You've got me drowning Keep drowning in your love Baby I can't help it Can't help it No ,no Cause ever time I breathe I take you in (Yes I do) Then my heart beats again (Oh) Baby I can't help it (Baby I can't help it) Keep me drowning in your love And every time I try to rise above (Drowning) I'm swept away by love Baby I can't help it Keep me drowning in your love 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物