搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

翻译下列小诗!

翻译下列小诗:当蜘蛛网无情地查封了我的瞬间灰烬的余烟也叹息着可笑的誓言 我仍然固执地相信永远的未来在冬季用美丽的雪花写下期待当我的青苹果以化为深秋的尘埃 曾经的故事便消失在别人的脑海我仍旧傻傻地凝视 刹那间的等待在九月凄凉的大地上写下无奈于是夕阳再次告别了昨天的云彩莫名中听到你的转变我希望会有奇迹出现在童话里上演今天的寓言

全部回答

2004-12-05

67 0
    In the twinkling of an eye that has closed down to me mercilessly of cobweb I cigarette of ashes sigh the funny oath too I still believe eternal future stubbornly Write and look forward to the beautiful snow flake in winter In my blue and green apple and dust taking taking as late autumn The once story disappears on others' brain I still stare sillily sillily Waiting in a flash Write it cannot help but on the dreary earth of September Then the setting sun has been said good- bye to yesterday's cloud again Hit the transition which hears you baffledly I hope to have a miracle to appear Perform today's fable in the fairy tale 。
    。

2004-11-27

57 0
     In the twinkling of an eye that has closed down to me mercilessly of cobweb I cigarette of ashes sigh the funny oath too I still believe eternal future stubbornly Write the expectation with the beautiful snow flake in winter In my blue and green apple and dust taking taking as late autumn The once story disappears on others' brain I still stare sillily and sillily Waiting in a flash Write it cannot help but on the dreary earth of September Then the setting sun has been said good-bye to yesterday's cloud again Transition hearing you in baffled I hope to have a miracle to appear Perform today's fable in the fairy tale 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科