搜索
首页 文化/艺术 器乐/声乐

谁有You are beautiful 的钢琴伴奏谱啊?是弹唱用的,伴奏谱,谢谢谢谢~~

全部回答

2018-03-01

71 0
    Capo 3rd fret  C G Am F x3  My life is brilliant  C  My life is brilliant  G  My love is pure  Am  I saw an angel  F  Of that I’m sure  C  She smiled at me on the subway  G  She was with another man  Am  But I won’t lose no sleep on that  F  ’Cause I’ve got a plan  F G  You’re beautiful  C  You’re beautiful  F G C  You’re beautiful, it’s true  F G  I saw your face  C G Am  In a crowded place  F G Am  And I don’t know what to do  F G C  ’Cause I’ll never be with you  C G Am F  C  Yes, she caught my eye  G  As we walked on by  Am  She could see from my face that I was  F  ******* high  C G  And I don’t think that I’ll see her again  Am F  But we shared a moment that will last to the end  F G  You’re beautiful  C  You’re beautiful  F G C  You’re beautiful, it’s true  F G  I saw your face  C G Am  In a crowded place  F G Am  And I don’t know what to do  F G C  ’Cause I’ll never be with you  Am Am Am D  La-la-la-la La-la-la-la La-la-la-la La-a  F G  You’re beautiful  C  You’re beautiful  F G C  You’re beautiful, it’s true  F G  There must be an angel  C G Am  With a smile on her face  F G C G Am  When she thought up that I should be with you  F G Am  But it’s time to face the truth  F G C  I will never be with you  不知道对不对。
    。。希望能帮到你。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

文化/艺术
器乐/声乐
民俗传统
文学
历史话题