搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

张杰的<穿越人海>这首歌的前奏是什么歌里的

记得在同事那听过一次这首的前奏,但是是首整曲的英文歌曲,请问谁知道

全部回答

2010-12-03

0 0
    是Lady GaGa的Bad Romance、 歌词在这:Caught in a bad romance Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-roma-mamaa! Ga-ga-ooh-la-la! Want your bad romance Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-roma-mamaa! Ga-ga-ooh-la-la! Want your bad romance I want your ugly I want your disease I want your everything As long as it's free I want your love (Love-love-love I want your love) I want your drama The touch of your hand I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand I want your love Love-love-love I want your love (Love-love-love I want your love) You know that I want you And you know that I need you I want it bad, your bad romance I want your love and I want your revenge You and me could write a bad romance (Oh-oh-oh--oh-oooh!) I want your love and All your lovers' revenge You and me could write a bad romance Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-roma-mamaa! Ga-ga-ooh-la-la! Want your bad romance I want your horror I want your design ‘Cause you're a criminal As long as your mine I want your love (Love-love-love I want your love-uuhh) I want your psycho Your vertigo stick Want you in my rear window Baby you're sick I want your love Love-love-love I want your love (Love-love-love I want your love) You know that I want you ('Cause I'm a freak bitch baby!) And you know that I need you I want a bad, bad romance I want your love and I want your revenge You and me could write a bad romance (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!) I want your love and All your lovers' revenge You and me could write a bad romance Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-roma-mamaa! Ga-ga-ooh-la-la! Want your bad romance Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-roma-mamaa! Ga-ga-ooh-la-la! Want your bad romance Walk, walk fashion baby Work it Move that bitch crazy Walk, walk fashion baby Work it Move that bitch crazy Walk, walk fashion baby Work it Move that bitch crazy Walk, walk fashion baby Work it I'm a freak bitch, baby I want your love and I want your revenge I want your love I don't wanna be friends Je veux ton amour Et je veux t'en revendre Je veux ton amour I don't wanna be friends Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh! I don't wanna be friends (Caught in a bad romance) I don't wanna be friends Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh! Want your bad romance (Caught in a bad romance) Want your bad romance! I want your love and I want your revenge You and me could write a bad romance Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh! I want your love and All your lovers' revenge You and me could write a bad romance Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Want your bad romance (Caught in a bad romance) Want your bad romance Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Want your bad romance (Caught in a bad romance) Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-roma-mamaa! Ga-ga-ooh-la-la! Want your bad romance QQ音乐里就有、 。
    。

2010-11-30

25 0
好像是有一个电视剧里面的主题曲来的。。但是我也想不起来了。。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星