搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

求一首英文歌

词是:l bellpve you can fly l believe you can touch the shy Thirk about it every night and dayspread you wlnrs and fly away l believe you can fly

全部回答

2009-08-12

0 0
    I believe I can fly我相信我能飞翔 I used to think that I could not go on And life was nothing but an awful song But now I know the meaning of true love I’m leaning on the everlasting arms If I can see it, then I can do it If I just believe it, there’s nothing to it I believe I can fly I believe I can touch the sky I think about it every night and day Spread my wings and fly away I believe I can soar I see me running through that open door I believe I can fly I believe I can fly I believe I can fly See I was on the verge of breaking down Sometimes silence, it can seem so loud There are miracles in life I must achieve But first I know it starts inside of me。
    。

2009-08-27

173 0
你的所有问题这里都可以找到很好的答案。

2009-08-12

200 0
     lly-IbelieveIcanfly I believe i can fly(中英对照歌词) i used to think that i could not go on 我一直以为自己不会犯错 and life was nothing but an awful song 人生不过是一首可怕的歌 but now i know the meaning of true love 如今,我懂得了真爱的意义 i'm leaning on the everlasting arms if i can see it, then i can do it 只要我明白,我就会去做 if i just believe it, there's nothing to it 只要我相信,什麽都不成问题 i believe i can fly 我相信我能飞 i believe i can touch the sky 我相信我能触摸到天空 i think about it every night and day 我日思夜想 spread my wings and fly away 想要展翅远走高飞 i believe i can soar 我相信我能飞 i see me running through that open door 我看见自己穿过那扇敞开的门 i believe i can fly 。
     i believe i can fly 。
     i believe i can fly 我相信我能飞 see i was on the verge of breaking down 我曾濒临崩溃边缘 sometimes silence, it can seem so loud 有时候在你我心里,它蕴藏许久 there are miracles in life i must achieve 生命中有我必须完成的奇迹 but first i know it starts inside of me 但首先我得从心里开始做起 could i believe in it?我该相信它吗? if i can see it, then i can be it 只要我明白,我就做得到 if i just believe it, there's nothing to it (*)只要我相信,什麽都不成问题 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物
度假旅游