搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

20道英语题,很简单的。拜托大家了

单项选择题 第1题 Our teacher ___ great importance to listening comprehension。 A、attaches B、gives C、takes D、makes 第2题 He has ______(join) the army for ten years and is now an officer。
   A、gone into B、joined in C、been in D、come into 第3题 No sooner had we sat down ______we found it was time to go。
   A、than B、when C、as D、while 第4题 I ______on the door for ten minutes now without an answer。 A、was knocking B、am knocking C、knocking D、have been knocking 第5题 The middle aged man was seen ____out of the house on the afternoon of the murder。
   A、came B、come C、to come D、have come 第6题 My room is a mess。 It needs _____。 A、to be tidying up B、tidying up C、to tidy up D、tidied up 第7题 He ___his leg when he _____in a football match against another school。
   A、broke; played B、was breaking, was playing C、broke; was playing D、was breaking; played 第8题 She didn’t go to the cinema because she _____the film before。
   A、had seen B、has seen C、saw D、was going to see 第9题 I ____writing the article by the time you get back。 A、shall finish B、must have finished C、have finished D、shall have finished 第10题 About the sixth century A。
   D。 when few Europeans could read, the Chinese ____paper。 A、invented B、had invented C、have invented D、had been invented。
   第11题 He made a(n) ___ appearance and took up two hours out of my limited time。 A、shock B、unexpected C、expecting D、astonishing 第12题 It was not until then that I came to know knowledge ____only from practice。
   A、had come B、came C、would come D、comes 第13题 "Got your plans for the weekend, Bill?" "Well, I had planned to go to London, but I _____ afford the train fare。
  " A、can B、can't C、may D、might 第14题 "I was wondering if you ______ give me a stamp?" "I think I've got some。 Here you are。
  " A、may B、might C、will D、could 第15题 "What are you going to do tomorrow evening?" "I'm not sure, but I think _______ a video。
  " A、of watching B、to watch C、I may watch D、that I watch 第16题 If they had taken my advice, they _______ 。 A、had won B、could won C、should win D、could have won 第17题 No one will eat this food, _______ be thrown away。
   A、it may be as well B、it was just as well C、it might just as well D、it might do as well 第18题 If you had come earlier, you _______ him。
   A、could meet B、might have met C、might meet D、might as well meet 第19题 Excuse me, Mr。 Li, _______ it be alright if I used your phone? A、will B、would C、shall D、should 第20题 "The windows need washing。
  " "Well, let's wash them together, ________ ? A、shall we B、will we C、won't we D、should we 。

全部回答

2009-05-08

62 0

第1题 A、attaches 第2题 C、been in 第3题 A、than 第4题 D、have been knocking 第5题 B、come 第6题 B、to tidy up 第7题 C、broke; was playing 第8题 A、had seen 第9题 D、shall have finished 第10题 A、invented 第11题 B、unexpected 第12题 D、comes 第13题 B、can't 第14题 D、could 第15题 C、I may watch 第16题 D、could have won 第17题 C、it might just as well 第18题 B、might have met 第19题 B、would 第20题 A、shall we 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科