搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

英语改错

Our school is planning to hold an America Film Festival next month。I'm writing to ask you to come or give talk on American films and filmmaking industry。
  It will hellp us understand how the industry had developed into big business as ti is today。This understanding should go a far way toward increasing our knowledge of American Culthre in general。
  Do you think one and a half hours will enough?Please let me to know as soon as possible so that I can make arrangements。I'm looking forward to see you。
   With best wish。

全部回答

2009-04-27

0 0
  give A talk how the industry HAS developed 。。。 into A big bussiness。。。 go a LONG way toward。

。。 American CULTURE will BE enough LET ME KNOW。。。 looking forward to SEEING you with best wishes, 。

2009-04-28

46 0
    Our school is planning to hold an America Film Festival next month。 I'm writing to ask you to come and give a speech on American films and filmmaking industry。
     It will help us understand how the industry developed into big business as it is today。
   This understanding should improve our knowledge of American Culture in general。   Do you think one and a half hours will be enough? Please let me know as soon as possible so that I can make arrangement。
   I'm looking forward to see you。   With best wishes 。

2009-04-27

43 0
    这应该是写一封邀请函。格式你可能已经清楚了,就只对文中的语言做点修改吧。 Our school is planning to hold an American Film Festival next month。
  I'm writing to invite(ask) you to come and give us a talk on American films and filmmaking industry。
    It will hellp us to understand how the industry developed into such a big business as ti is today。
  This understanding should go far in increasing our knowledge of American Culture in general。  Do you think one and a half hours will enough?Please let me know as soon as possible so that I can make arrangements。
  I'm looking forward to seeing you。   With best wishes。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科
出国/留学