美国大学生的习惯用语有哪些呢?
Potluck Party:一种聚餐方式,主人准备场地和餐具,参加的人必须带一道菜或准备饮料,最好事先问问主人的意思。
Pull over!把车子开到旁边。
Drop me a line!写封信给我。
Give me a ring。 = Call me!来个电话吧!
For here or to go?堂食或外卖。
Cool:That&apos&aposs cool! 等於台湾年轻人常用的囗语“酷!”,表示不赖嘛!用于人或事均可。
What&apos&aposs up? = What&apos&aposs happening? = What&apos&...全部
Potluck Party:一种聚餐方式,主人准备场地和餐具,参加的人必须带一道菜或准备饮料,最好事先问问主人的意思。
Pull over!把车子开到旁边。
Drop me a line!写封信给我。
Give me a ring。 = Call me!来个电话吧!
For here or to go?堂食或外卖。
Cool:That&apos&aposs cool! 等於台湾年轻人常用的囗语“酷!”,表示不赖嘛!用于人或事均可。
What&apos&aposs up? = What&apos&aposs happening? = What&apos&aposs new? 见面时随囗问候的话“最近在忙什么?有什么新鲜事吗?”一般的回答是“Nothing much!”或“Nothing new!”
Cut it out! = Knock it out!= Stop it! 少来这一套!同学之间开玩笑的话。
Don&apos&apost give me a hard time! 别跟我过不去好不好!
Get yourself together! 振作点行不行!
Do you have "the" time? 现在几点钟?可别误以为人家要约你出去。
Hang in there。 = Don&apos&apost give up。 = Keep trying。 再撑一下。
Give me a break! 你饶了我吧!(开玩笑的话)
Hang on。
请稍候。
Blow it。 = Screw up。 搞砸了。
What a big hassle。 真是个麻烦事。
What a crummy day。 多倒霉的一天。
Go for it。
加油
You bet。 = Of course。 当然;看我的!
Wishful thinking。 一厢情愿的想法。
Don&apos&apost be so fussy! 别那么挑剔好不好。
It&apos&aposs a long story。 唉!说来话长。
How have you been? = How are you doing? 你过得如何?近来可好?
Take things for granted。
自以为理所当然。
Don&apos&apost put on airs。 别摆架子。
Give me a lift! = Give me a ride! 送我一程吧!
Have a crush on someone。
迷恋某人
What&apos&aposs the catch? 有什么内幕?
Party animal。 开Party狂的人(喜欢参加舞会的人)
Pain in the neck。
=Pain in the ass。 眼中钉,肉中刺。
Skeleton in the closet。 家丑
Don&apos&apost get on my nerve! 别把我惹毛了!
A fat chance。
=A poor chance。 机会很小
I am racking my brains。 我正在绞尽脑
She&apos&aposs a real drag。 她真有点碍手碍脚
Spacingout = daydreaming。
做白日梦
I am so fed up。 我受够了!
It doesn&apos&apost go with your dress。 跟你的衣服不配。
What&apos&aposs the point? = What are you trying to say? 你的重点是什么?
By all means = Definitely。
一定是。
Let&apos&aposs get a bite。 = Let&apos&aposs go eat。 去吃点东西吧!
I&apos&aposll buy you a lunch (a drink; a dinner)。
= It&apos&aposs on me。 = My treat。 我请客
Let&apos&aposs go Dutch。 各付各的
My stomach is upset。 我的胃不舒服
diarrhea 拉肚子
吃牛排时,waiter会问“How would you like it?”就是问“要几分熟”的意思,可以选择rare,medium或 well-done。
I am under the weather。 =I am not feeling well。 我不太舒服!
May I take a rain check? 可不可改到下次?(例如有人请你吃饭,你不能赴约,只好请他改到下一次。
)
I am not myself today。 我今天什么都不对劲!
Let&apos&aposs get it straight。 咱们把事情弄清楚!
What&apos&aposs the rush! 急什么!
Such a fruitcake! 神经病!
I&apos&aposll swing by later。
=I&apos&aposll stop by later。 待会儿,我会来转一下。
I got the tip straight from the horse&apos&aposs mouth。
这个消息是千真万确的(tip指消息)!
easy as pie = very easy = piece of cake 很容易。
flunk out 被当掉
take French leave 不告而别
I don&apos&apost get the picture。
=I don&apos&apost understand。 我不明白。
You should give him a piece of your mind。 你应该向他表达你的不满。
hit the road = take off = get on one&apos&aposs way 离开。
Now he is in the driver&apos&aposs seat =He is in control now。
Did you come up with any ideas? 有没有想到什麽新的意见?Don&apos&apost get uptight! Take it easy。
别紧张,慢慢来!。收起