搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

一首浪漫英文歌的名字

翻译过来的中文名子当中有个魂字,歌词高潮部分有my love这两个单词!希望有知道兄弟姐妹告诉我很着急的。

全部回答

2008-10-05

0 0
    是不是人鬼情未了的主题曲 名字叫Oh my love(人鬼情未了) 歌手:Westlife 在百度MP3里直接搜人鬼情未了就可以 Oh, my love, my darling I've hungered for your touch a long, lonely time。
     And time goes by so slowly and time can do so much, are you still mine? I need your love I need your love God speed your love to me! Lonely rivers flow to the sea to the sea To the open arms of the sea。
     Lonely rivers sigh "Wait for me, wait for me!" I'll be coming home wait for me! Oh, my love, my darling I've hungered, hungered for your love a long, lonely time。
     Time goes by so slowly and time can do so much are you still mine? I need your love I need your love God speed your love to me! 。
    。

2008-10-10

201 0
    《If You Had My Love》 歌手:Jennifer Lopez 歌词: If you had my love And I gave you all my trust Would you comfort me Tell me,Baby And if somehow you knew that your love would be untrue Would you lie to me And call me baby Now if I gave you me, this is how it's got to be First of all I won't take you cheatin' on me Tell me who can I trust if I can't trust in you And I refuse to let you play me for a fool You said that we could possibly spend eternity See that's what you told me (that's what you said) But if you want me You have to be fulfilling all my dreams (If you really want me babe) Chorus Said you want my love and you've got to have it all But first there are some things you need to know If you want to live With all I have to give I need to feel true love Or it's got to end, yeah I don't want you Trying to get with me And I end up unhappy (Don't need the hurt and I don't need the pain) So before I do Give myself to you I have to know the truth (If I spend my life with you) 。
    。

2008-10-05

204 0
    Oh my love(人鬼情未了) 歌手:Westlife Oh, my love, my darling I've hungered for your touch a long, lonely time。
   And time goes by so slowly and time can do so much, are you still mine? I need your love I need your love God speed your love to me! Lonely rivers flow to the sea to the sea To the open arms of the sea。
     Lonely rivers sigh "Wait for me, wait for me!" I'll be coming home wait for me! Oh, my love, my darling I've hungered, hungered for your love a long, lonely time。
     Time goes by so slowly and time can do so much are you still mine? I need your love I need your love God speed your love to me! 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物