搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

给这个面试自我介绍英文翻译

各位老师上午好,今天能够站在这里参加面试,有机会向各位老师请教和学习,我感到十分的荣幸。希望通过这次面 试能够把自己展示给大家,希望大家记住我。我叫刘炎,今年19岁。合肥四中毕业生。平时喜欢阅读,听音乐,羽 毛球,排球。性格开朗,善于与人沟通交流,关心身边的人和物,热爱生活。
  从事民航专业是我多年来的愿望。 海阔凭鱼跃,天高任鸟飞,如果我有机会被录用的话,我一定会在学习中得到知识与锻炼并实现自身的价值,在 这里展翅翱翔。做一名合格的航空人。希望大家可以认可我,给我这个机会。

全部回答

2008-07-11

0 0

Good morning, it is a real honor for me to be here。 I hope through this interview I will not only have the opportunity to learn from all of you but also could make an impressive presentation about myself。
     My name is Li Yan, 19 years old。 I have been graduated from the No。 4 High School of Hefei。
   My hobbies include reading, listening to music, playing badminton and volleyball。   I believe that people should enjoy their lives and care about other people or things in their lives。
   Friends have said I have a bright and cheerful personality/disposition and are good at interpersonal skills。
     As one popular Chinese verse described: “The wide sea allows the fish to leap about and vast sky for the birds to fly”, in the world that is always full of choices and opportunities, I am confident that I will be a qualified practitioner of the civil aviation industry if I am appointed to the post。
    I will try my best to learn and to accumulate experiences from the practice to achieve the value that the society expects from me。
   Therefore, confirmation from any of you on my job application will be greatly appreciated。   I thank you all for the opportunity and your time。
   Have a pleasant day。 Bye。 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科