搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

英语鄱译

Summers with father were always enjoyable。 Swimming , hiking , boating , fishing—the days were not long enough to contain all of our activities。
   There never seemed to be enough time to go to church, which disturbed some friends and relations。 Accused of neglecting this part of our education, my father instituted a summer school for my brother and me 。
   However, his summer course included ancient history, which Papa felt our schools neglected ,and navigation, in which we first had a formal examination in the dining room, part of which consisted of tying several knots in a given time limit。
   Then we were each separately sent on what was grandly referred to as a cruise in my father’s 18-foot knockabout, spending the night on board, and loaded down, according to my mother, with enough food for a week。
   I remember that on my cruise I was required to formally plot our course, using the tide table, even though our goal was an island I could see quite clearly across the water in the distance。

全部回答

2008-04-22

0 0

和父亲在一起的夏日总是那么愉快。 游泳, 远足, 划船, 钓鱼—各种活动塞满了整天的日程,一天天的时光显得是那么短暂。 几乎没有时间去教堂做礼拜了, 这很让一些亲朋好友担心。
   由于忽视教义而受到责备,父亲为我和哥哥开设了夏日学校 。 但, 编排的课程竟包括古代史-老爸觉得学校不该忽视的科目;还有航海学,在餐厅我们进行了正式的考试其中就有让我们在给定的时间内打足够的绳结。

然后就是一本正经的开着父亲18英尺的快艇单独进行巡航, 并带着母亲强烈要求带着的足够一周生活的食物在海上过夜。 我记得我的巡航式,又是要求正式的航海计划,又是研究海潮图, 那只不过是去一趟可以清楚看到的仅一水之隔的小岛而已。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育