搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

林肯公园的In Between的歌词的中文意思是什么?

我想知道这首的中文意思是什么?

全部回答

2007-10-31

0 0
    Let me apologise to begin with it 让我为一开始而道歉 Let me apologise for without about saying让我向我什么都不说道歉 But trying to be genuine 但是努力变得真诚 Was harder than you seen比你想象的要难的多 Somehow I got caught been between不知为何我被夹在中间进退两难 Let me apologise to begin with it让我为一开始而道歉 Let me apologise for without about saying让我向我什么都不说道歉 But trying to be someone else但是努力成为别人 Was harder than you seen比你想象的要难的多 Somehow I got caught been between不知为何我被夹在中间进退两难 Between my pride and my promise夹在我的自尊和承诺中 Between my lies and how the truths can sent away夹在我的谎言和如何把真实打发走之间 Things I want to say to you get lost before they come事情是它们在我想对你说之前就消失了 The only thing that worths was none这唯一的事就一点都不值 Now I can't explain to you现在我不能向你解释 Anything i say or do or plan任何我说的我做的我计划的 Fears not afraid of you害怕的并不是你 But guilts language you can understand但是内疚的话你能懂 I can't explain to you 我不能向你解释 Anything I say or do任何我说的我做的 I hope the action speak the word they can我希望行动能证明它们做的到 For my pride and my promise为了我的自尊和诺言 For my lies and how the truths can sent away为了我的谎言和如何打发真实走的意念 my pride and my promise我的自尊和诺言 Between my lies and how the truths can sent away夹在我的谎言和何打发真实走的意念之间。
    。

2007-10-31

84 0
    Let me apologize to begin with, 首先请让我道歉 Let me apologize for what I’m about to say, 为我接下来要说的话道歉 But trying to be genuine was harder than it seemed, 坦诚相待比想象中难 But somehow I got caught up in between。
     不知不觉我进退两难 Let me apologize to begin with, 首先请让我道歉 Let me apologize for what I’m about to say, 为我接下来要说的话道歉 But trying to be someone else was harder than it seemed, 伪装自己比看上去难 But somehow I got caught up in between。
     不知不觉我进退两难 Between my pride and my promise, 在我的骄傲和承诺中间 Between my lies and how the truth gets in the way, 在我的谎言和真实之间 The things I want to say to you get lost before they come,我想要对你说的话总是还没开口就已经消失了 The only thing that’s worse than one is none。
     最怕的事就是这一切都是虚无。 Let me apologize to begin with,首先请让我道歉 Let me apologize for what I’m about to say,为我接下来要说的话道歉 But trying to regain your trust was harder than it seemed, 重新获得你们的信任比想象中难 But somehow I got caught up in between。
    不知不觉我进退两难 Between my pride and my promise, Between my lies and how the truth gets in the way, The things I want to say to you get lost before they come, The only thing that’s worse than one is none, The only thing that’s worse than one is none。
     And I cannot explain to you, 我无法向你解释 In anything I say or do or plan, 我所说所做或所计划的事情 Fear is not afraid of you,  恐惧并不害怕你 Guilt’s a language you can understand, 内疚是你理解的语言 I cannot explain to you in anything I say or do, 我无法向你解释我所说所做的一切 I hope the actions speak the words they can。
     我希望行动能解释一切 For my pride and my promise, For my lies and how the truth gets in the way, The things I want to say to you get lost before they come, The only thing that’s worse than one is none。
     For my pride and my promise, Between my lies and how the truth gets in the way, The things I want to say to you get lost before they come。
    z The only thing that’s worse than one is none。 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物