搜索
首页 教育/科学 出国/留学

雅思口语5分和7分到底有何差别?

雅思口语5分和7分的差别

全部回答

2017-05-16

77 0

下面以part 1的 一个问题为例来看看, 到底5分到7分+的例子有啥差别呢? dreamy house 考官:What's your dreamy house? My dreamy house is a villa which (is located/situated) on the seaside。
     It should be big and comfortable。。。 5分……不要问我为什么,这样的模版考官都会背。 听说个真事儿,一个小伙伴考口语,背模版卡到一半,考官帮他把剩下的内容背完了……背完了……背完了 …… I’ve been thinking about building a dreamy house, a villa by myself since I was young。
     It should beat the edge of tropical beaches surrounded by palm trees and blue oceans。
   In the front, there could be an open-air swimming pool, and at the backyard, some well-equipped barbecue facilities are also a requisite in case we throw a party。
     6分大概长这样,落到5。5的这半分差距可能视你的流畅度、准确度和考官的心情而定。。。 6。5分的同学请在此加上一些细节,比如: When it comes to the villa itself, my chief aim was to create somewhere that as environmentally-friendly as possible, so everything, from the furniture to the décor, is designed to be made of recycled woods and materials。
     有没有发现秘诀?就是稍高级的短语和句式。 OK,如何就以上版本再加强呢? 还是短语+句式 7+ 的同学看过来: It should be at the edge of some tropical beaches surrounded by palm trees and idyllic blue oceans。
     In the front, there could be a big salt-water pool with retractable glass roof that I may enjoy the open-air experience even on cold days。
     Well-equipped barbecue facilities at the backyard are also a requisite in case we throw a party。
   When it comes to the villa itself, my chief aim was to… 有没有发现,如果能精准的补充一些句子细节,结合一点高级的词汇,你的口语答案就可以很棒呢!。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
出国/留学
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科