国际商务师如何巧用电话向客户预约和解决问题?
作为职场中的一员,我们免不了要外出办公。为了使自己的工作更有效率,我们就需要提前和对方确定好相关事宜,这时,电话就发挥了相当重要的作用。通过电话还可以用它来解决当面不好说的许多问题呢!本期,我们就来学习一下如何用电话预约和解决问题。
OFFICE ASSISTANT: Good morning。 Odyssey Promotions。 How may I help you?
办公室文员: 早上好。这里是奥德赛企划公司。我能为您提供什么帮助吗?
NICK: Hello, this is Nick Delwin from Communicon。 Could I speak to Hel...全部
作为职场中的一员,我们免不了要外出办公。为了使自己的工作更有效率,我们就需要提前和对方确定好相关事宜,这时,电话就发挥了相当重要的作用。通过电话还可以用它来解决当面不好说的许多问题呢!本期,我们就来学习一下如何用电话预约和解决问题。
OFFICE ASSISTANT: Good morning。 Odyssey Promotions。 How may I help you?
办公室文员: 早上好。这里是奥德赛企划公司。我能为您提供什么帮助吗?
NICK: Hello, this is Nick Delwin from Communicon。
Could I speak to Helen Turner, please?
尼克: 你好,我是国际通讯公司的尼克·戴尔文。可以帮我转接海伦·特纳吗?
OFFICE ASSISTANT: Just a moment, please。
办公室文员: 请稍等。
OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for you。
办公室文员: 有个叫尼克·戴尔文的人打来电话要找你。
HELEN: Thank you。。。 Hi, Nick。 Nice to hear from you。 How’s the English weather?
海伦: 谢谢……你好,尼克。很高兴接到你的电话。
英国那边的天气怎么样?
NICK: It’s pretty good for the time of year。 What’s it like in New York?
尼克: 就今年这个时候来讲,还是相当不错的。
纽约那边的天气呢?
HELEN: Not good, I’m afraid。
海伦: 恐怕不怎么样。
NICK: That’s a pity because I’m planning to ①come across next week。
尼克: 那真糟糕,因为我正打算下礼拜过去一趟。
HELEN: Really? Well, you’ll ②come by to see us while you’re here, I hope?
海伦: 真的吗?嗯,我希望你来的时候能顺便过来看看我们,可以吗?
NICK: That’s what I’m phoning about。
I’ve got a meeting with a customer in Boston on Tuesday of next week。 I was hoping we could arrange to ③meet up either before or after。
尼克: 这正是我打电话想要告诉你的事情。下礼拜二,我要在波士顿会见一个客户。我希望,在那之前或之后我们能找个时间见一下。
HELEN: Great。 That would give us a chance to show you the convention centre, and we could also ④drop in at Caesar’s Restaurant where Gregg has arranged your reception。
海伦: 太好了。那样我们就有机会带领你参观一下会议中心了,而且我们还可以顺便去凯萨饭店,葛雷格已经在那里为你安排好了接待活动。
NICK: That’s what I was thinking。
尼克: 我也是这么想的。
HELEN: So you said you have to be in Boston on Tuesday? That’s the 8th?
海伦: 嗯,你说你要在礼拜二的时候到波士顿?那是8号吧?
NICK: That’s right。
Now, I could ⑤stop over in New York either on the way in - that would be the Monday。。。Would that be possible?
尼克: 没错。
那样的话,我也可以在去之前先去纽约一趟——可能是礼拜一的时候——那没问题吧?
HELEN: Ah, I’m afraid I won’t be in the office on Monday, and I think Gregg has meetings all day。
海伦: 啊,恐怕礼拜一的时候我不在办公室,而且我想葛雷格全天都在开会。
NICK: Uh-huh, well, the other possibility would be to arrange it after Boston on my way home。
尼克: 嗯嗯,好吧,那另一个可能就是在我从波士顿回来的时候再安排见一下了。
HELEN: When do you plan on leaving Boston?
海伦: 你打算什么时候离开波士顿? NICK: Could be either Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning, but I would like to catch a flight back to London on Wednesday evening。
尼克: 可能是礼拜二下午,也可能是礼拜三上午,但我想赶在礼拜三晚上搭乘航班返回伦敦。
HELEN: OK。 Well, it would be best for us if you could fly in on the Wednesday morning。
Either Gregg or I will pick you up at the airport, and then we could show you the convention centre and also Caesar’s。
If there’s time, you could come back to the office and we’ll run through any of the details that still haven’t been finalized。
海伦: 好。嗯,如果你能在礼拜三上午飞过来的话,那对我们来说最好不过了。葛雷格或者我可以去机场接你,之后,我们可以带你去参观会议中心和凯萨饭店。如果有时间的话,你可以再去一下我们的办公室,我们可以迅速处理一些还没有解决的细节问题。
NICK: That sounds good。 Just as long as I can get back to the airport for my evening flight。收起