搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 花鸟鱼虫

人鱼的旋律star jewel音译

我要音译,求各位大哥大姐帮帮忙吧,不要罗马拼音,看不懂,我急啊`

全部回答

2018-11-05

0 0
    中文的:  趁著流星闪耀许下美丽的愿望  我将找寻出那七道真珠的光芒  即使分隔遥远无法掩盖jewel star  相信命运冥冥中牵引著我  到相遇的地方  眼中的泪飞进了大海 选择消失还是离开  无声无息随蓝色忧郁的浪花  变成泡沫变成空气被融化  周而复始寻找著失落的梦想  坏心情还包围著我  如果唱歌可以让我变得勇敢  即使被大雨包围 song for you  如果可以迎接一个重生的早晨  我会用同样的热情来面对生命  邂逅或者相逢奇迹让勇气激动  相信我终将会成为jewel star  散发爱的光芒  面对寂寞 还能做些甚麼  总有甚麼 触动著我  有时逞强 一个人面对著悲伤  谁的脸庞 能随时给我力量  终於知道 你是我的最终梦想 却发现你不在身旁  如果唱歌可以让我变得勇敢  即使被大雨包围 song for you  趁著流星闪耀许下美丽的愿望  我将找寻出那七道真珠的光芒  即使分隔遥远无法掩盖jewel star  相信命运冥冥中牵引著我  到相遇的地方  终於知道 你是我的最终梦想 却发现你不在身旁  如果唱歌可以让我变得勇敢  即使被大雨包围 song for you  如果可以迎接一个重生的早晨  我会用同样的热情来面对生命  邂逅或者相逢奇迹让勇气激动  相信我终将会成为jewel star  散发爱的光芒  英文的  Star Jewel lyrics  The reward points: 5 - from the end of the issue are 13 days 6 hours  "LStar Jewel"  Taking advantage of the beautiful meteor flashing under-the desire  I will find out that the radiance of seven Zhenzhu  Even if separated far away can not hide jewel star  Believe that the fate of the Ming Mingzhong traction I  To meet the local  Tears flew into the eyes of the sea disappear or leave the choice  With silent melancholy blue spray  A bubble was melting into air  Cycle to find a lost dream  Bad mood also surrounded me  If I can sing become brave  Even when surrounded by heavy rain song for you  If we can usher in a rebirth of the morning  I will use the same enthusiasm to face life  Met or emotional reunion miracle for courage  I believe that ultimately will become a jewel star  Dissemination of the radiance of love  What can the face of loneliness  What is the total touched me  Sometimes a person faced with sadness Chengjiang  Who's ready to face me strength  I finally know that you are the ultimate dream is not found next to you  If I can sing become brave  Even when surrounded by heavy rain song for you  Taking advantage of the beautiful meteor flashing under-the desire  I will find out that the radiance of seven Zhenzhu  Even if separated far away can not hide jewel star  Believe that the fate of the Ming Mingzhong traction I  To meet the local  I finally know that you are the ultimate dream is not found next to you  If I can sing become brave  Even when surrounded by heavy rain song for you  If we can usher in a rebirth of the morning  I will use the same enthusiasm to face life  Met or emotional reunion miracle for courage  I believe that ultimately will become a jewel star  Dissemination of the radiance of love。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
花鸟鱼虫
明星
音乐
电影
动漫