两百分重奖有英语能力的天才!!!
我的翻译如下,希望有帮助。 请留意:文中几个日本人名按汉语拼音翻的。
H:!!!
L:……很久不见了……Long time no see。
L:还记得我吗?Remember me?
H:……阿散井恋次……!…
L:真想不到……你还记得我的名字…… Amazing… You can still remember my name…
L:干得不错嘛。 Well done。
H:多谢夸奖。Thanks a lot。
L:……真的吓了跳。我还以为你已经被朽木队长杀死了。
What a shock! I thought you might have been killed by Captain De...全部
我的翻译如下,希望有帮助。 请留意:文中几个日本人名按汉语拼音翻的。
H:!!!
L:……很久不见了……Long time no see。
L:还记得我吗?Remember me?
H:……阿散井恋次……!…
L:真想不到……你还记得我的名字…… Amazing… You can still remember my name…
L:干得不错嘛。
Well done。
H:多谢夸奖。Thanks a lot。
L:……真的吓了跳。我还以为你已经被朽木队长杀死了。
What a shock! I thought you might have been killed by Captain Deadwood。
L:虽然不知道你是怎样保住性命的,但很了不起呢,值得夸奖。
Though not knowing how you have kept alive, it is really something, worth of a crying-up。
L:不过到此为止。(拔刀)
Anyway, that’s it。 (Pulling out the sword)
H:我该说过,我会杀掉夺取露琪娅力量的人。
As I said, I will anyone who seizes the power of Luqiya
L:只要你还活着……露琪娅便无法取回力量。
(冲刺)
As long as you are alive…。。 Luqiya won’t get back the power。
H:要杀死她才带她走的人在胡扯什么呀!(拔刀)
Nonsense! You are the one who wants to kill her so that you can take her away。
H:我要通过这里!(冲刺)
I will pass here! (Sprinting)
L:就这样吧。若你能杀了我的话!
Ok, only can you kill me!
L:来吧。
你不是讨厌……使用暴力的吗?
Come on。 Won’t you hate 。。using violence?
(剑交锋——混战)
(Two swords crossing---Fighting)
L:喂…黑崎一护…
Hey, Haiqiyihu。
。
L:我问你…你打算怎样拯救露琪娅?
I am wondering … how you are going to save Luqiya?
H:…怎样?
Why?。。。
L:就算你在这里击败了我,还有11名副队长。
而且在他们之上更有13名队长。
Even if you defeat me here, there are still 11 deputy-captains, on top of which, even 13 captains
L:除非你全击败他们。
否则…
Unless you beat them all, otherwise…
L:这种事你办得到吗?
Can you do that?
H:办得到!
Sure!
H:多少个队长!多少个副队长!
How many captains? Deputy-captains?
H:也没有关系!我会击倒他们!只要他们妨碍我,我便会将他们全部击倒!!!
Doesn’t matter! I will knock them down! As long as they hold me back, I will knock them down, Every of them。
L:——…… …什么呀?What?。。。
L:你凭什么这么有信心?只不过越过一、两个生死关头。便如此傲慢自大。
Why are you so confident? Just for crossing a couple of Jungles, you become so arrogant。
L:…你的斩魂刀不同了呢。
Your Soul-cut sword is different now。
L:该不会稍微变强…而自满起来吧?(挥刀)
Just a little stronger makes you so self-satisfied? ( Swaying sword)
H:(被击飞) (Knocked away)
L:(始解)咆哮吧!〈蛇尾丸〉!!
You, Howl now! (Snake-tail pill)
H:(挡住,受伤)停不了……!?
( Blocking it, wounded) Can’t stop?。
。。。
L:似乎…你自以为曾和我交手过,便很了解我的实力呢…
It seems… Don’t you think you know my real strength well… because you had ever had a chance to fight with hand in hand?
L:让我告诉你吧。
Let me tell you。
L:我们这些副队长或以上的死神,在前往现实世界时…未免令现实的灵魂感到不安…都会大幅度控制力量。
Our Deputies or other God of Terrors above, when coming to the real world…。
all have had the great power of control …which makes the real souls uneasy…
L:现在的我的灵力是当时的五倍!!无论你变的有多强…也没有可能击败我!
Now, my sovereign strength is five times of that one!!! No matter how stronger you are… it’s impossible to win me!
H:阿…这么说…刚才的一击,就是你的真正实力。
Oh… You mean… the strike you did just now, was your real strength。
H:完全没有…效用呢!
Absolutely… with no effect!
H:谢谢了!要是那11个人也是这种程度,我觉得我可以应付得到!
Thanks! If 11 of those are just like that, I think I can handle it!
L:…… …混蛋…
…Bastard…
H:可恶…视线有点摇晃…!!
Shit… I am a little dizzy…!!
H:刚才你一击确实很厉害…可恶!有点站不稳…和一角交手时失血太多了…
What a strike you did just now。
Oh, shit。 I can’t stand still…。 Bled too much when fighting with Yijiao…
H:可恶…!不要摇晃!可恶…!
Damn! Still! Damn…
L:哈…
Haa…
L:刚才还说得那么嚣张…现在则连站起来也不稳…
How aggressive you were… now can’t stand still…。
L:(挥刀)就此结束吧。
( swaying sword) Finish it here。
H:(躲过)( avoiding it)
(混战)( severe fighting)
L:…顽强的家伙…你真的那么想拯救露琪娅吗…
…stubborn man… Don’t you really want to save Luqiya。
。?
H:…混蛋…不是〈想救她〉…而是〈要救她〉!!
Bastard… Not want to…。 But will to。。
L:别胡扯了!!(挥剑)
No more shit!! ( Brandishing sword)
L:就是因为你夺取了露琪娅的灵力…她才会被判以重罪!!
It’s you that have seized Luqiya’ sovereign power … she’s sentenced with felony。
H:所以我才要救她!
That’s why I want to save her。
L:呜… OHH>
L:可恶呀!Shit!
H:…终于看到了… …最多三次…!
At last… seen it。
。 … at most three times…
H:一。One
H:二。Two
H:三。Three
L:啧!huh。。
L:—!!One
H:结束了!恋次! That’s it。
Twice。
L:(挡住)我说过,你是没有可能战胜我的。
(Blocking it) I told you, you won’t beat me。
L:(挥刀)(wigwagging sword)
H:(中刀)( hit by it)
H:咳咳… …避开了…!?(Coughing…Avoided it。
。)
H:为什么… Why?。。。
L:…看你的表情,似乎是不明白为什么我可以避得开呢。
From your face, it seems you can’t understand why I could avoid it?
L:能够看得出我的破绽,很不错呢。
时间亦掌握得很好。但为什么杀不了我呢?
You can see my rips, Not bad。 Good timing as well。 But why can’t you kill me?
L:答案只有一个。
你的动作比我慢!
Only one answer。 You are too slow!
L:我们之间有着无法拉近的实力差距。就是…这么简单。
There is always a gap between your real strength and mine。
Just… that simple…
L:明白了吗? Are you clear?
L:你不会救到露琪娅的。(举刀,准备砍下)
You won’t save Luqiya。 ( Sword up, ready to chop down)
L:(落刀)你会死在我的手上。
( Sword down) You will die in my hand。
H:(被击飞)( Sword knocked away)
(回忆过去与浦原喜助的训练战斗)
( recalling the training fight with Puyuanxizhu)
H:(接住刀刃)…让你久等了,恋次…
(Pressing the sword blade… kept you waiting long, … twice…
H:我要杀了你。
I will kill you。
L:!!这家伙怎么了!?突然间…
What’s wrong? Suddently…
H:(举刀)( Holding sword up)
L:…………!! …啧啧!! Huhh…
L:(挡住,剑破——被击中了。
)
( Warding off, sword broken--- got hurt)
L:刚才怎么了?射尾丸…
What was wrong just now? Tail-Shooting Pill…
L:可恶!Shit!
H:(喘气,喝喝喝喝)(Gasping, hehehe)
L:(重伤,哦啊哦啊)( badly hurt, Oh。
e 。。OH。。ee。。)
L:脚…无法前进。Foot … can’t move。。
L:手…举不起来。Hand。。 can’t put up。
L:可恶!我输了吗?Shit! I am lost。
L:啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊 露琪娅…! AHhhhh, Luqiya…
(回忆与露琪娅小时侯在流魂街的事)
( Recalling the time when he was with LUQIYa on Floating Soul Street)
L:露琪娅终于有家人了。
At Last, LUQIYa has a family。
L:不要妨碍她…不可以妨碍她—我对自己这样说。
Don’t disturb her… No disturbing,--- I talk to myself。
L:…但现在回想起来…或许我当时只是觉得…害怕…
… but now recalling it… maybe I was just scared at the time。。 scared。
。
L:…简直是…就连内心也变成了野狗般…讨厌。
… Simply… even my mind is like a wild dog…。Shit。。
L:只懂得对着星星吠叫…但却没有勇气扑过去…
Only know to bark at the stars…。
Without courage to attack。。
H:!
L:(抓住H的衣领)…结果…我一次也没有试过…击败朽木队长…
(Grapping on H’s Collar) … the result… I’ve never tried… beating Captain Deadwood…
L:自露琪娅离开后…我每天拼命练习。
但始终也不行…实力太悬殊了…
Since LuQiya left… I have kept practicing desperately。 But never made it… two wide a gap between our strengths。
L:即使竭尽所能想要抢回露琪娅…但我始终也办不到…!
Though did my best to seize back Luqiya… I have never made it。。
L:…黑崎…我不顾面子拜托你…!
… Haiqi… Don’t save my face…Please Help me!
L:…请你…一定要救出露琪娅…!!
Please… You must save Luqiya
H:——…… …唔…(低头)
……。
Oh… ( head lowered)
。收起