搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

请问这是哪首英文歌

我听一首英文歌,只听到这么几句"you are the one that can make me laugh and cry",请问这是哪一首歌,在哪里可以下载?

全部回答

2007-04-04

0 0
     歌名 You Are, 歌手 Lee Baxter是来自荷兰的『Caught In The Act』活力四射合唱团的成员。 Lee Baxter--You Are I am a knight and you are my armour Protecting me from those that try to hurt me With your presence around me I feel bold and gallant Able to conquer anything, that tries to stop me  You are my love, my angle you are You are I am a bird and you are my wings Soft and gentle and yet able to lift me To heights and great ecstasy  Carrying me across oceans to lands of paradise And keeping me warm and cosy when I sleep at night You are my love, my angle you are Yuo are I am a flower and you are my water Sweet and cool filling my full of energy So that I can shine with happiness  For I fear without you I would surely die You are my love, my angel you are You are You are this poem and I am your pen Enabling me to write down All my thoughts and feelings You are the one that can make me laugh and cry You are all these things and so much more You are my love, my angel you are You are 歌手介绍: 全名:Lee Baxter 生日: 1972年7月16日 体重:70公斤 身高:179公分 出生地:荷兰阿姆斯特丹 头发颜色:棕色 眼睛颜色:棕色 最喜欢的食物:墨西哥菜 最喜欢的动物:海豚 最喜欢的音乐类型:流行乐 最喜欢的明星:梅格莱恩 嗜好:阅读、去俱乐部玩 坏习惯:睡觉会说梦话 之前的工作:银行员、店员、洗盘工 最喜欢工作的哪部份:表演 最糗的事:掉下舞台 最性感的部份:手肘 理想的女孩子:有趣的、诚实的、脚踏实地的女孩 最害怕的事:老鼠 Lee Baxter是来自荷兰的『Caught In The Act』原活力四射合唱团的成员。
    他的歌声就犹如海水般清澈无比,深情款款。这首You Are非常耐听,歌词写得很美。当你想对深爱的人表达无尽的爱意,不需要太多山盟海誓 含情望着她轻轻为她哼唱这首歌 她会温柔投入你温暖怀抱,跟你一起轻轻哼唱~~~ YOU YOU ARE MY LOVE MY ANGEL。
    。。 当你想对深爱的人表达无尽的爱意 不需要太多山盟海誓 含情望着她轻轻为她哼唱这首歌 她会温柔投入你温暖怀抱,跟你一起轻轻哼唱 陪你走过人生风风雨雨 。

2007-04-04

220 0
曲名:you are 歌手:lee baxter 专辑:欧美单曲IV

2007-04-04

211 0
光一句歌词,看不出是谁唱的,除非听到歌曲.

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲