搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

英语书面表达

假设你是一名导游,根据下面所提供的信息,用英文向你的游客们介绍一下海口. 位 置:海南的东北部,省会城市 人 口:150万 气 候:长夏无冬,凉爽宜人 环 境:蓝天碧海,空气清新,吸引各地游客 景 点:假日海滩,万绿园等要求:1.语句通顺,要点写全, 2.词数60至80字左右 3.不需要逐字翻译,尽可能地写简单一些

全部回答

2005-02-17

0 0
    It lies in the northeast of hainan provience and has a population of 1500,000 as its capital city。
  Weather here is very confortable and has no winter for its a tropic city。    The blue sky and green water as well as the verdure air contract lots of visitors that from all over the world。
  You can have a marvellous time in the VACATIN BEACH and the GREEN GARDEN, thank you !!! 应该差不多吧,按照你的要求完成了,呵呵。

2005-02-17

275 0
     Welcome to haikou。Haikou is in northeast of Hainan province。It has a population of one million five hundred。
  It's summer all the time,because of the sea it is very cool。  It's a beautiful and clean city,it has blue sky,blue sea and clean air。
  So many tourists come here for a visit。I afford you two places to go,Vacation Beach and Green garden。
      They are all very beautiful,I'm sure you will have a good time there。 I wish you all have a good journey and enjoy yourselves。
   仅供参考(可能有错) 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科