2006-12-27

23 0

brother louie

2006-12-27

24 0

CHERI CHERI LADY

2006-12-26

55 0

CHERI CHERI LADY Oh I cannot explain Every time it's the same Oh I feel that it's real Take my heart I've been lonely too long Oh I can't be so strong Take a chance for romance Take my heart I need you so There's no time I'll ever go Cheri Cheri Lady Goin' through emotion Love is where you find it Listen to your heart Cheri Cheri Lady Livin' in devotion Always like the first time Let me take a part Cheri Cheri Lady Like there's no tomorrow Take my heart don't lose it Listen to your heart Cheri Cheri Lady To know you is to love you If you call me baby I'll be always yours I get up and get down Oh my world turns around Who is right, who is wrong I don't know I've got pain in my heart Gotta love in my soul Easy come but I think easy go I need you so All those times I'm not so strong Cheri Cheri Lady Goin' through emotion Love is where you find it Listen to your heart Cheri Cheri Lady Livin' in devotion Always like the first time Let me take a part Cheri Cheri Lady Like there's no tomorrow Take my heart don't lose it Listen to your heart Cheri Cheri Lady To know you is to love you If you call me baby I'll be always yours 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物