搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

英语翻译题

1.她已经厌倦了这样的人. 2.上课注意听老师讲! 3.最重要的是我们爱我们的国家. 4.她最终查明了真相. 5.我要坐14点20分的船走. 6.想要逃避酷热的天气真不容易. 7.过去,人们常常在节假日期间呆在家里 8.许多好机会在等着一年级的学生

全部回答

2006-12-17

0 0
    1. 她已经厌倦了这样的人. She has been fed up with such people。 2.上课注意听老师讲! Listen to the teacher carefully in class。
   3.最重要的是我们爱我们的国家. What is the most important is that we love our country。  \ 4.她最终查明了真相. She eventually found out the true。
   5.我要坐14点20分的船走. I am leaving by boat at 14:20。 6.想要逃避酷热的天气真不容易. It is really not easy to escape from broiling weather。
     7.过去,人们常常在节假日期间呆在家里 People used to stay at home during holidays。 8.许多好机会在等着一年级的学生 Many good opportunities are waiting for the freshmen。
     。

2006-12-17

81 0
    1. 她已经厌倦了这样的人 She has been fed uo with this people。 2.上课注意听老师讲! Pay attention in class!(简短而明确) 3.最重要的是我们爱我们的国家. The most important is we love our country。
     4.她最终查明了真相. Finally, she found out the truth。 5.我要坐14点20分的船走. I'm leaving by boat at 2:20 p。
  m。 6.想要逃避酷热的天气真不容易. It is not easy to escape the extremely hot weather。   7.过去,人们常常在节假日期间呆在家里 In the past, people usually stayed at home during holidays 8.许多好机会在等着一年级的学生 Many good opportunities are waiting for the Grade-one students。
    。

2006-12-17

82 0
    1.她已经厌倦了这样的人. She has been fed up with this kind of person。 2.上课注意听老师讲! Listen to the teacher carefully in class。
   3.最重要的是我们爱我们的国家. The most important is that we love our country。   4.她最终查明了真相. She found out the truth in the end。
   5.我要坐14点20分的船走. I will take the ship at 14:20 TO leave。 6.想要逃避酷热的天气真不容易. 7.过去,人们常常在节假日期间呆在家里 8.许多好机会在等着一年级的学生 It is not easy at all to escape the dreadfully hot weather。
     quite a few opportunities are waithing the grade-one students。 。

2006-12-16

84 0
    1。She has wearied of this kind of people。 2。Pay attention to what the teacher says! 3。
  To love our country is the most important to us。   4。She found out truth finally。 5。
  I'm leaving by the ship of twenty past four。 6。It's not easy to avoid the sweltering hot day。 7。

People used to staying at home on holidays。 8。Many good chances are waiting for the students of grade one。

2006-12-16

80 0
    1.她已经厌倦了这样的人. She has been fed up with people like this。 2.上课注意听老师讲! Pay attention on teachers talking during class time。
     3.最重要的是我们爱我们的国家. The most important point is we love our country。 4.她最终查明了真相. She understood the truth finally。
   5.我要坐14点20分的船走. I am going to leave by boat at 14 past 20。   6.想要逃避酷热的天气真不容易. It's really not easy to escape the hot weather。
   7.过去,人们常常在节假日期间呆在家里 In the past, people usually stayed at home when holidaies。
     8.许多好机会在等着一年级的学生 There are many good opportunities are waiting for the level / grade one students。

2006-12-16

55 0
能用古希腊文帮你翻译吗?

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息