搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

急求一篇英语作文

求一篇关于一个旅游景点的英语作文,不用太难,初三或高一水平,写去景点的交通工具和时间,在景点可以玩什么,与谁一起去,有什么感想,天气等等.字数不限.在十一后要上交.帮忙者,万分感谢.

全部回答

2006-10-06

1 0
     Today is 3th october,a good sunny day。I travelled to The Great Wall with my parents by air。
   The Great Wall of china which is called "the-thousand-li Great Wall" is actually more than 6000 kilometers long。
    It is wide enough at the top for ten people or five horses to walk side by ong the wall,their are watching towers where soilders used to keep watch。
     The Great Wall has a history of over 2000 years。during the Qin Dynasty,Emperor Qin shihuang had all the walls joined up。
  It was quite difficult to build such a wall in the ancient days without any modern machines。  All the work had to be done by hand,thousands of men died of cold and hunger when they were foced to work on the wall。
   There is a famous saying about the Great Wall,he who does't come to The wall is not a true man,now The Great Wall has become a place of interest not only to the chinese but also to the people all over the world。
    I am proud to be chinese!。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科