搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

急求一篇英语作文?

急求一篇英语作文?????

全部回答

2017-06-15

52 0

Recently, some hospitals to some well-known artists hanging paintings to the walls of hospital。
   Some people are lucky enough never to be sick, but most of us have to go to see a doctor occasionally for examination and treatment。
     Doctors encourage people to have complete physical examinations regularly and not to wait until illnesses have become serious before having them treated。
     Everybody believes that 'An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,' but not everybody follows this advice。
     This approach is true, because it can help patients relieve pain; To some extent it exceeds the effect of drug efficacy; To do so for the hospital has set an example to other hospitals。

2017-06-15

54 0

Mid-autumn Festival At this time the people always eat the moon cake, to enjoy looking at the moon, the family member reunite, because that day moon is roundest。
    There are also many wonderful stories about midautumn festival,too。It comes today! I bought some firecrackers and lanterns。
  After the big dinner,I hang up the lanterns togerther with my sister and then shoot off firecrackers with my family。
    It was really funny。We was eating mooncakes as well as watching TV。I had a good time with the big family 。
  I love the festival ,it stand for the tuneful of us。   纯手工~希望你能够采纳~~~^ ^ 翻译: 在这个节日人们经常喜欢吃月饼,和家庭的成员一起赏月,因为这一天的月亮是最圆的。
  因此也流传了许多关于中秋节奇妙的故事。今天终于到了。我买了些鞭炮和灯笼。吃完丰盛的晚餐以后,姐姐陪同我一起去挂灯笼,过后我们全家一起放鞭炮,是在是兴奋极了。  我们还边看电视边吃月饼呢!也和家人们度过了美好的时光。
  我喜欢这个节日,它代表家庭的和谐。 呼~~希望你能够采纳喔!。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科