搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

谁能告诉我这首歌是什么??

在国外一个很著名的选秀活动上,那个活动是左右两个男评委,中间一个黑人女评委,然后有一个11岁的女孩用惊人的歌喉演唱了一首歌曲,然后获得所有评委肯定,男评委说他是超级巨星,女的说是整场比赛看过最好的选手,这个小女孩唱歌的视频现在在网上很红的,谁能告诉我那个小女孩唱得是哪首歌??如果把歌词和演唱者贴出来就更好了!

全部回答

2006-09-07

0 0
    这是最近的一期Americas Got Talent(美国偶像)中11岁天才少女Bianca Ryan的表演。 视频在线欣赏: Bianca Ryan演唱了一首美国第一女高音Jennifer Holliday的《and i am telling you i'm not going 》。
    全场观众起立喝彩,惊的现场评委都捂住嘴巴站了起来 《and i am telling you》的词。 I'm not going。 You're the best man I'll ever know。
   There's no way I can ever go, No, no, no, no way, No, no, no, no way I'm livin' without you。
     I'm not livin' without you。 I don't want to be free。 I'm stayin', I'm stayin', And you, and you, you're gonna love me。
   Ooh, you're gonna love me。   And I am telling you I'm not going, Even though the rough times are showing。
   There's just no way, There's no way。 We're part of the same place。   We're part of the same time。
   We both share the same blood。 We both have the same mind。 And time and time we have so much to share, No, no, no, No, no, no, I'm not wakin' up tomorrow mornin' And findin' that there's nobody there。
     Darling, there's no way, No, no, no, no way I'm livin' without you。 I'm not livin' without you。
   You see, there's just no way, There's no way。   Tear down the mountains, Yell, scream and shout。
   You can say what you want, I'm not walkin' out。 Stop all the rivers, Push, strike, and kill。
     I'm not gonna leave you, There's no way I will。 And I am telling you I'm not going。
   You're the best man I'll ever know。 There's no way I can ever, ever go, No, no, no, no way, No, no, no, no way I'm livin' without you。
     Oh, I'm not livin' without you, I'm not livin' without you。 I don't wanna be free。
   I'm stayin', I'm stayin', And you, and you, You're gonna love me。   Oh, hey, you're gonna love me, Yes, ah, ooh, ooh, love me, Ooh, ooh, ooh, love me, Love me, Love me, Love me, Love me。
   You're gonna love me。   。

2006-09-07

69 0
    小女孩叫Bianca Ryan 她唱的是美国第一女高音Jennifer Holliday的《and i am telling you i'm not going 》 歌词 I'm not going。
   You're the best man I'll ever know。   There's no way I can ever go, No, no, no, no way, No, no, no, no way I'm livin' without you。
   I'm not livin' without you。 I don't want to be free。   I'm stayin', I'm stayin', And you, and you, you're gonna love me。
   Ooh, you're gonna love me。 And I am telling you I'm not going, Even though the rough times are showing。
     There's just no way, There's no way。 We're part of the same place。 We're part of the same time。
   We both share the same blood。   We both have the same mind。 And time and time we have so much to share, No, no, no, No, no, no, I'm not wakin' up tomorrow mornin' And findin' that there's nobody there。
     Darling, there's no way, No, no, no, no way I'm livin' without you。 I'm not livin' without you。
   You see, there's just no way, There's no way。   Tear down the mountains, Yell, scream and shout。
   You can say what you want, I'm not walkin' out。 Stop all the rivers, Push, strike, and kill。
     I'm not gonna leave you, There's no way I will。 And I am telling you I'm not going。
   You're the best man I'll ever know。   There's no way I can ever, ever go, No, no, no, no way, No, no, no, no way I'm livin' without you。
   Oh, I'm not livin' without you, I'm not livin' without you。   I don't wanna be free。
   I'm stayin', I'm stayin', And you, and you, You're gonna love me。 Oh, hey, you're gonna love me, Yes, ah, ooh, ooh, love me, Ooh, ooh, ooh, love me, Love me, Love me, Love me, Love me。
     You're gonna love me。 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物