搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

在给我写英语作文

我们经常听到有些孩子抱怨父母不理解他们,父母与孩子之间存在代沟,假设你是父母,你会怎么处理与孩子之间的关系.要求:语句通顺,过度自然,适当的运用虚拟语气,题目自拟,字数无限,提示:1.多交流,增进互相的理解. 2.不会总是抱怨孩子,应该多鼓励 3.给孩子适当的娱乐时间. 4. 为孩子是树立一个好榜样.

全部回答

2006-09-03

0 0

How to improve the relationship between parents and children When it comes to talk about the relaionship between parents and children ,there are a lot of opinions about it 。
    Some children are always complaining not be understood by their parents 。While some parents believe that there are generation gaps between them and their children 。
     If I were a parent ,I will do the things as follows to deal with the difficult relationship between us。
  First ,I will have good communication with my child 。  I think child doesn't want to be blamed by their parents ,and what they want is encouragement from their parents 。
  Second ,I will give my child more spare time and let him do what he likes to do 。  At last,I also will be a good example for my child ,not only in his study ,but also in his life 。
  I want to be a friend of my child 。  。

2006-09-03

442 0

How to love children? We often hear that many children complain with their parents of mis understanding them。
  there is a generation gap between children and parents。  if i were the parents i would communicate with my kids to promote our understanding with each other,then i would give them more encouraging words instead of complaining,also i would give them some suitable time for the amusements,at last,i would set a good example for them。
     I hope my answer could help you a lot good luck!。

2006-09-03

416 0

it's your work, why not do it yourself?

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习