搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

着急 ~~大家快帮忙解答

请详细讲解原因 谢谢 每道题结尾是正确答案_____Have you decided________for Mary`s birthday?A _____Not yet, Ihave nothing______。A, what to buy; in mind B, what to buy;in mind C, what to buy; in my mindD, what to be bought; in my mindThe happy look on his face suggested that he______final examination successfully。
  BA, passes B, had passed C, would pass D, should passPat together with his two friends_______in this house。AThey keep the house very clean。
  A, lives B, live C, lived D, are living____I`d like to get Xiao Li ______the report。A____Don`t trouble her。She has no time _____it。
  A, to type; to finish B, type; finishing C, type; to finish D, type; finishIs that country______we`re going to send these machines?DA, where B, the one C, the one that D, the one whereI shall never forget those years ______I lived in the country with farmers, ______has a great effecton my life。
  BA, that; which B, when; which C, which; that D, when; who。

全部回答

2006-03-06

62 0
    1。C。疑问词与不定式的联用whattobuy,与I相对应 ested用的是过去式,那么从句要用对应的过去式,过去完成时。3。A。因为后面有动词keep。说明这是一般现在时的句子。
  with表示的是伴随,不和and等同,真正的主语只有Pat,所以谓语动词要用单数。  4。A。让某人做某事的表达法有很多:make/let/have。都行,后面都要省略动词不定式中的to,但是get后面的动词不定式要带to5。
  A。这是一个地点副词where引导的定语从句,我们送货的地方,sendsthto。。。因为where是地点副词,所以to可以省略。  6。B。前面是when引导的定语从句,我决不会忘记我在农村过的那几年。
  后面是非限制性定语从句,要用which来引导。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科