搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

请教几道单选!

2。 At six o’clock in the evening when a cat ran through a truck it narrowly escaped ____ over。 A。 running B。 to be run C。 from running D。
   being run 3。 Neither side was willing to give in at all and so no agreement ____。 A。 reached B。 had reached C。 was reached D。
   will be reached 4。 Many ____ is glad of ____ opportunity。 A。 men, an B。 a man, a C。 a man, an D。 men, \ 5。 ____ the problem, we should ____ out mind to it。
   A。 Settle, set B。 Settling, take C。 Settled, set D。 To settle, set 6。 An idea ____ itself to me。 A。 appeared B。 came C。
   suggested D。 turned up 8。 ---Can I help you, sir? ---____。 A。 Yes, you can help me B。 No, I don’t need any help C。 Of course, if you like D。
   No, thanks, I’m being served 11。 ____ the boy’s grown! He is almost ____I。 A。 What, as tall as B。 What, so tall as C。 How, as tall as D。
   How, so tall as 14。 Recently I bought an ancient Chinese vase, ____ was very reasonable。 A。 which price B。 the price of which C。
   its price D。 the price of whose 答案为DCCCCBCB,请高手解释一下!。

全部回答

2006-01-20

52 0
    2。escape后面加doing猫逃脱被压过。所以being 3。协议 。agreement 。是被达成。所以用被动 4。many a 加名词单数固定搭配表复数。opportunity机会。
  原因开头。用an 5。问题被解决。settled。should情态动词后加原型 6。    这个没什么好讲的,只是个固定用法 8。不知道了,我觉得这种题怎么讲都行,没有什么,你觉得合理就选一个就行了 11。

how引导的感叹句。as。。。as 固定用法,在否定的时候,so。。。as和as。。。as可以通用 14。the price of which 这是一个定于从句,which是指前面vase 。

2006-01-20

30 0
答案为DCCCCBCB

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助
院校信息