搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

帮帮忙翻译一段

i hereby apply for an entry clearance for the UK for myself and any dependants listed in this i information i have given is complete and is true to the best of my knowledge 。
  i also declare that the photograph submitted with this form is a true likeness of myself and any dependants included in the application。
  i confirm that if ,before this application is decided ,there is a material change ih my circumstances or new information relevant to this application becomes available,i will inform the UK diplomatic post at which i have applied。
   i am aware that it is an offence under the immigration act 1971,as amended by the nationality immigration and asylum act 2002 ,to make to a person acting in execution of the act a statement or representation which the maker knows to be false or does not believe to be ture,and to obtain or seek to obtain leave to enter in the UK by means which include deception。
   i declare that the information given on this form is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief。

全部回答

2004-11-25

0 0
    本人在此代表自己及表格中所列的所有家属申请进入英国。我认为,本人所提供的信息是完整的、真实的。本人并在此声明,随同本表格提交的照片与本人以及此申请书中包括的家属真人相似。
  本人保证,在此申请被批准之前,本人情况如有实质性的变更或出现与此申请有关的新的信息,本人将通知接收此申请的英国外交机构。   本人深知,在明知声明是假的或不相信是真的,而作出此声明,以及通过包括欺骗的方法获得或试图获得进入英国,都将违反1971移民法,以及修订的民族移民及收容法2002。
   本人声明,据我所知,本表格提供的内容是正确的。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
院校信息
升学入学
理工学科