搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

帮帮忙翻译一下!

I have a lifetime full of hopes and dreams I thought I seek true love but it's never what it seems I've been broken but I know how to survive Somehow I always keep my dreams alive But I wasn't prepare for the feelings I would find The first time that I had you for the first secure to mind The love that I've been waiting for all those years Was holding on to me and easing all my fears Every part that I ever prayed has been answer in a heart beat My spirit want to sing every time we meet Now my only fear is that it's too good to be true Every dream that I ever dreamed Is coming true in you 重复两遍 Some sort of connection what a wonderful surprise Change my life direction with the look in your eyes You've always been a part of me I just didn't know Now I've finally found you and I will never let you go Every part that I ever prayed has been answer in a heart beat My spirit want to sing every time we meet Now my only fear is that it's too good to be true Every dream that I ever dreamed Is coming true in you It's all coming true in you 。

全部回答

2005-10-04

0 0
    我充分有终身希望和梦想 我认为我寻找真实的爱但它从未是什么它似乎 我是残破的但我会生存 以某种方法我总保持我的梦想活 但我没有将为我会发现的感觉做准备 第一次那我有您使第一安全介意 我等所有那些岁月的爱 举行对我和缓和所有我的恐惧 我曾经祈祷的每部份是答复在心跳 我的精神想要唱歌在我们见面时候 现在我唯一恐惧是, 它是太好以至于不能是真实的 我曾经作的每个梦 是来真实在您 某一类连接什么美妙的惊奇 改变我的生活方向以神色在您的眼睛 您总是部份的我我不认识 我最后现在找到您并且我将从未让您走 我曾经祈祷的每部份是答复在心跳 我的精神想要唱歌在我们见面时候 现在我唯一恐惧是, 它是太好以至于不能是真实的 我曾经作的每个梦 是来真实在您 它是所有来真实在您。
    。

2005-10-07

20 0
对不起呀,我英文不太好。

2005-10-02

39 0
我只翻译了第一段 我有一个充满希望和梦想的人生 我想我寻找过的真爱并不像它看起来的那样 我已经不完整但我知道怎样去继续生存 莫名其妙的我经常保存着我的梦想

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换