搜索
首页 文化/艺术 文学 戏剧

谁有稍微短一点的英语话剧,适合小学生的,急!

我都快急死了!

全部回答

2018-08-30

86 0

T---Tiger F---Fox R---Rabbit B---Bird Fr---Frog B----Bear Tiger: I’m a great tiger。
   I’m very strong。 I’m very brave。   I’m the king of the forest。But now I’m very hungry。
   I must find sth。 to eat at once, or I’ll die immediately。 Oh, there’s nothing here。   And here is nothing, either。
   Oh, I want to have a rest。 (Sleep soundly)Fox: I’m a fox。 You can see, I’m pretty and lovely。 I’m good at cheating 0and telling lies。
     Just now I cheated a crew out of a piece of meat。 Mm, Mm, Mm。 How delicious it is! Tiger: Ah, a fox。
   A good meal。 Ah, a good meal。   Fox: Oh, my God! What should I do? Yes, I have a good idea。
   Yes, a good idea。 Hello! Tiger sister! How are you?Tiger: Not so good。   I’m very hungry now。
   I want to eat you。Fox: Oh, my dear! How dare you say that! I’m the king of the forest! I’m the king of the forest! If you want to eat me, I will let you die right now。
    Tiger: She is the king。 She is cheating me。 I can’t belive her。 I’m the king of the forest here。
  Fox: If you don’t believe me, just follow me and see who is the king of the forest。  Tiger: Ok。
   Let’s go。Rabbit: I’m a rabbit。 I like to eat a turnip。 Ah, a big turnip。 Oh! It’s too hard。 I can’t pull it out。
  Bird: I’m a bird。  Rabbit: Hi! Bird: Hi! What are doing here, Miss Rabbit? Can I help you?Rabbit: Yes, please。
  Frog: I’m a frog。 Hello! What are you doing here? What can I do for you?R&B: Yes, come on!Frog : Ok! I’m coming!Bear: I’m a big brown bear。
     Hello, everyone! What are you doing here? R,B&F: Come on! Come on! Mr。 Bear! You are so strong。
   Please come here。 There is a big turnip。   We are all puling it out。 Please come and help us。
  Bear: Ok! I’m coming。Fox: Hello, Bear!Bear: Hi, Fox。 Oh, a tiger! (run away)Fox: Hello, Frog!Frog: Hi, Fox。
     Oh, a tiger! (run away)Fox: Hello, Bird!Bird: Hi, Fox。 Oh, a tiger! (run away)Fox: Hello, Rabbit!本Rabbit: Hi, Fox。
   Oh, a tiger! (run away)Fox: Tiger, Now, you see。   They are so frightened! They all run away!Tiger: Yes, you are right。
   It’s true。 I’m very sorry。 You are the king of the forest。 That’s all right。   I will run away。
   He is the king。 He is the king。Fox: Wa! There is a big turnip。 Now, the turnip belongs to me。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

文化/艺术
戏剧
地理
器乐/声乐
历史话题
书画美术