搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

英文歌和歌词

全部回答

2005-12-23

0 0

1,人鬼情未了歌词:Oh, my love, my darlingI've hungered for your touch a long, lonely time。 And time goes by so slowly and time can do so much,are you still mine? I need your loveI need your loveGod speed your love to me! Lonely rivers flow to the seato the seaTo the open arms of the sea。
     Lonely rivers sigh"Wait for me, wait for me!" I'll be coming homewait for me! 2,珍珠港歌词:There You'll Be 歌手:Faith Hill When I think back on these times,and the dreams we left behindI'll be glad cause I was blessed to get, to have you in my lifeWhen I look back on these days,I'll look and see your faceYou're right there for meIn my dreams I'll always see you soar above the skiesIn my heart there'll always be a place for you, for all my lifeI'll keep a part of you with me, And everywhere I am there you'll beAnd everywhere I am there you'll beWell, you showed me how it feels, to feel the sky within my reachAnd I always will remember all,the strength you gave to meYour love made me make it through, oh, I owe so much to youYou were right there for meIn my dreams I'll always see you soar above the skiesIn my heart there'll always be a place for you, for all my lifeI'll keep a part of you with me, And everywhere I am there you'll beCause I always saw in you my life, my strengthAnd I wanna thank you now for all the ways,you were right there for meYou were right there for me, oh, yeahIn my dreams I'll always see you soar above the skiesIn my heart there'll always be a place for you, for all my lifeI'll keep a part of you with me, And everywhere I am there you'll beAnd everywhere I am there you'll beThere you'll be。
    。

2005-12-24

44 0

音乐网 http://www。163dh。com/music/ m华人乐队 htm影视经典 乐搜索,雅虎mp3音乐搜索,新浪mp3音乐搜索,中搜mp3音乐搜索。
  。。。。。【集成FLASH音乐搜索】 3888伴奏音乐搜索,祥瑞音乐伴奏音乐搜索,互动娱乐歌曲伴奏搜索,网友歌秀mp3伴奏搜索。。。。。。【集成歌词搜索】 。

2005-12-22

37 0

你可以先进“百度”输入歌名:when christmas comes to town,选出你想下载的歌曲,鼠标左键单击,会弹出一个窗口,双击歌曲名---保存下来就可以了

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物