搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

我的英语作文 麻烦看下有错误没

是关于餐桌礼仪的 Hello I know you will come to China recently and ask for help to know "China's table protocol" I can give you some advice When you wait for food by table , don't play the chopsticks because other people may feel you aren't serious(我想表达的是严肃不知这个词可可以) You should remember not talk to other people when food is full of your mouth。
   And when you eat soup, pay attention to dringking quietly,or you will make other one think you are impolite Remember all my advice and do it ,you will have a good meal! 麻烦各位了~。

全部回答

2010-02-28

0 0

我觉得基本没什么大问题,几个地方可能需要改一下,下面是我的建议: 1。"because other people may feel you aren't serious"改成"because it's not decent",个人感觉饭桌前的“严肃”更倾向于“得体”。
     2。"remember not talk"改成"remember not to talk"(语法) 3。"when food is full of your mouth"改成"when your mouth is full of food"(语法) 4。
      "pay attention to dringking quietly"改成"Please drink quietly"比较符合习惯,同句中的"other one"改称"others" 5。
  "and do it"不如改成"and follow it",因为建议是用来“听从”的,而不是用来“做”的。

2010-02-28

63 0

Hello !I know that you are coming to China soon and willing to know some 'Chinese table manners'。
  Therefoe I wish could give you some advice When you wait for food by table , please don't play the chopsticks because other people may feel you are rude。
     You are supposed not to talk to other people with your mouth full of food。 And when you drink soup, pay attention to the quiet,or you will be regarded that you are impolite 。
     Remember all my advice and follow it ,you will have a good meal! 。

2010-02-28

60 0

Hello!I know you will come to China recently and eager to know about"Chinese table manneers"。
  I think I can give you some advice on that。   When you wait for food at table , you don't play the chopsticks because other people may feel you are impolite(if i were you, i choose to use "impolite" instead of "serious" ) You should remember not to talk to other people when your mouth full。
     When you eat soup, please drink it quietly,or you will make others think you are rude。
   If you remember all my advice and do it correctly,you will have a good meal! 。  。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育