搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习

求教几道初三英语题

1。--Must I clean the room right now? --No,you_____。You______clean it after lunch。 edn't;can edn't;may stn't;may stn't;may 2。
  Susan's parents have bought a large house with a swimming pool。It _____be very expensive。 st n stn't n't 3。--_____I have your name? --Yes,Michael。
  M-I-C-H-A-E-L。 A。Must B。Will C。May D。Need 4。--May I go to the cinema,Dad? --No,you_____。You must finish your homework first。
   stn't B。won't n't edn't 5。(请先翻译一下)--There were already five people in the car but they managed to take me as well。 --It______a comfortable journey。
   n't be ouldn't be stn't have been uldn't have been 6。I wish to go home now,_____I? y n't st 7。(请先翻译一下)You_____take my raincoat。
  I_____do without it till tomorrow morning。 y;can y;may n;may st;can 8。If your children_______do as I tell you,you_____go to the party。
   A。won't;shan't B。(不填);will n't;won't st;shall 9。This is all______I know about the matter。 A,that B。what C。which D。
  whether 10。This factory will not take anyone_______eyesight is weak。 A。of whom B。whom C。of that D。whose 11。It was a meeting ______importance I didn't realize at the time。
   A。which B。of which s D。whose 12。This is the second school______I used to work at ,many students of_______still have a good relationship with me。
   A。where;that at;which C。which;which at;that 13。Are you the man______bicycle was stolen? A。who is B。whose C。his D。of which the 14。
  We are looking forward to the day_______the four modernizations of our contry will be realized。 A。while B。which C。whether D。when 15。
  (反义疑问句)If anybody comes here,he will be welcome,_____________? 16。(用have gone或have been) He asked me if__________to Hangzhou before。
   I told him that I wanted to go there for a visit as I_____never______to that city before。 17。My mother _______college for over three years。

A。has gone to B。has been to C。has been in D。has been at 18。By the time I_______back they______up ten satellites。 me;have sent me;had sent e;have sent D,had come;sent。

全部回答

2010-02-02

0 0
1.A 2.A 3.C 4.A 5.D‘这儿已经有五个人(游客)在车里了,但是他们(导游)对我还是一样的好.’ 6.B 7.C‘你可以拿走我的雨衣,明天早上之前我不要用它.’ 8.B 9.C 10.C 11.B 12.C 13.B 14.D 15.has he 16.have been 17.C 18.B

2010-02-05

43 0
    1。--Must I clean the room right now? --No,you_____。You______clean it after lunch。 edn't;can edn't;may stn't;may stn't;may 答案:A ——我必须现在就整理房间吗? ——不,【不必要】。
    你【可以】饭后再做。 2。Susan's parents have bought a large house with a swimming pool。It _____be very expensive。
   st n stn't n't 答案:A 苏珊的父母买了一间带游泳池的大房子,这【一定】很贵。   3。--_____I have your name? --Yes,Michael。
  M-I-C-H-A-E-L。 A。Must B。Will C。May D。Need 答案:C,表示寻求别人意见。 ——我【可以】知道你的名字吗? ——当然,我叫Michael。  M-I-C-H-A-E-L。
   4。--May I go to the cinema,Dad? --No,you_____。You must finish your homework first。 stn't B。
  won't n't edn't 答案:A ——爸爸,我可以去电影院吗? ——不行,你【不准】去。  你必须先完成家庭作业。 5。(请先翻译一下)--There were already five people in the car but they managed to take me as well。
   --It______a comfortable journey。   n't be ouldn't be stn't have been uldn't have been 答案:D ——车上已经有5个人了,但是他们还是将我带上。
   ——那一定不是愉快的旅行。 6。I wish to go home now,_____I? y n't st 答案:A 我现在就想回家,【可以吗】? 7。  (请先翻译一下)You_____take my raincoat。
  I_____do without it till tomorrow morning。 y;can y;may n;may st;can 答案:A 你【可以】拿我的雨衣,直到明天早上我都不用。
     8。If your children_______do as I tell you,you_____go to the party。 A。won't;shan't B。
  (不填);will n't;won't st;shall 答案:A 如果你的孩子不能像我告诉你的那样做,你就不要参加聚会了。   9。This is all______I know about the matter。
   A,that B。what C。which D。whether 答案:A 这就是我了解的事情的全部。 如果前面没有all,也可以选答案B:what 10。This factory will not take anyone_______eyesight is weak。
     A。of whom B。whom C。of that D。whose 答案:D 这家工厂不招收视力不好的人。 whose修饰eyesight 11。It was a meeting ______importance I didn't realize at the time。
     A。which B。of which s D。whose 答案:D 我当时没有意识到会议的重要性。 12。This is the second school______I used to work at ,many students of_______still have a good relationship with me。
     A。where;that at;which C。which;which at;that 答案:B 这是我以前工作的第二所学校,其中许多学生到现在还与我保持很好的关系。
   13。Are you the man______bicycle was stolen? A。  who is B。whose C。his D。of which the 答案:B 你就是那个自行车被盗的人吗? 14。
  We are looking forward to the day_______the four modernizations of our contry will be realized。   A。
  while B。which C。whether D。when 答案:D 我们都盼望着我们国家四个现代化实现的那一天。 15。(反义疑问句)If anybody comes here,he will be welcome,___will you___? 到这里来的每个人都热烈欢迎,【你说】是吗? 16。
    (用have gone或have been) He asked me if___I had been_______to Hangzhou before。 他问我以前是否到过杭州?过去完成时 I told him that I wanted to go there for a visit as I_____never___had been___to that city before。
     我告诉他我想去那里游玩,因为哦以前从没有去过。 17。My mother _______college for over three years。 A。has gone to B。
  has been to C。has been in D。has been at 答案:C 我妈妈已经上大学超过3年了。     18。By the time I_______back they______up ten satellites。
   me;have sent me;had sent e;have sent D,had come;sent 答案:B 到我返回之时,他们已经发射了10颗卫星。

2010-02-04

45 0
    1, A。 2, A。 3, C。 4, A。 5, D。对过去事情的猜测,要用情态动词+完成形式。原句子的意思是:车上已经有五个人了,可是他们还是把我也安排上了。
  那一定是一次不舒适的旅行。 6,A。 7,A。 原句子是:你可以拿我的雨衣,明天早晨我才能用到它。    第一空为‘可以、许可、允许’之意;第二空为‘可以、有能力、之意。
  所以选A。 8,A。 9,A。 10,D。 11,D。 12,B。 13,B。 14,D。 15,won't he? 16, had been; had been 17, D。
   18, B。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
外语学习
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科