搜索
首页 教育/科学 学习帮助

英语短句翻译

Putthefollowingin 、请帮我拿一下这个包。2、你们在谈什么?3、除了星期五以外,我们每天上课。4、别把报纸杂志到处乱仍。5、在那种书上浪费时间,太愚蠢了。6、你计划什么时候读完那本书?7、请把电视机放在我的床旁边。8、我可不愿意让(有)一个陌生人住在我们的房间里。

全部回答

2005-05-25

0 0
    1。Help me with the bag,please。 2。 what are you talking about? 3。we have classes everyday except Friday。
   4。Don't leave the papers and magazines about。   5。It is fool to waste time on that kinds of book。
   6。How long do you prepare to finish the reading of that book? 7。Please leave the TV nearby my bed。
     8。I wouldn't let a stranger living in our room。 。

2005-05-25

44 0
    1 please bring the bag for me 。 2。 what are you talking about? 3。we have classes everyday except Friday。
   4 Don't throw those newspapers and magazines here and there 。   5。It is fool to plan some time on that book。

6。How long have you planning to reading that book? 7 PLease put the TV set beside my bed。   8 I don't want to live with a stranger in our room 。

2005-05-25

42 0
    1 please bring the bag to me 。 2 what are you talking about ? 3 wo go to school besides Friday。
   4 Don't throw newspapers and magazines here and there 。     5 when do you plan to finish reading that book? 6 PLease put thr TV set beside my bed。
   7 I don't a stranger live in our room 。

2005-05-25

10 0
?植换?

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
学习帮助