搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

请听听这首是什么英文歌。

这是网址: 请听听这首是什么英文歌。

全部回答

2008-05-30

0 0
    1。这不是原版的,是《Alizee - La isla bonita》的现场版 原唱是《Madonna - La isla bonita》 歌词: La isla bonita 歌手:Madonna 专辑:True Blue Last night I dreamt of San Pedro Just like I'd never gone, I knew the song A young girl with eyes like the desert It all seems like yesterday, not far away Chorus Tropical the island breeze All of nature, wild and free This is where I long to be La isla bonita And when the samba played The sun would set so high Ring through my ears and sting my eyes You Spanish lullaby I fell in love with San Pedro Warm wind carried on the sea, he called to me Te dijo te amo I prayed taht the days would last They went so fast Tropical the island breeze All of nature, wild and free This is where I long to be La isla bonita And when the samba played The sun would set so high Ring through my ears and sting my eyes You Spanish lullaby I want to be where the sun warms the sky When it's time for siesta you can watch them go by Beautiful faces, no cares in this world Where a girl loves a boy And a boy loves a girl Last night I dreamt of San Pedro It all seems like yesterday, not far away Tropical the island breeze All of nature, wild and free This is where I long to be La isla bonita And when the samba played The sun would set so high Ring through my ears and sting my eyes You Spanish lullaby Tropical the island breeze All of nature, wild and free This is where I long to be La isla bonita And when the samba played The sun would set so high Ring through my ears and sting my eyes You Spanish lullaby Tropical the island breeze All of nature, wild and free This is where I long to be La isla bonita And when the samba played The sun would set so high Ring through my ears and sting my eyes You Spanish lullaby 2。
    《韩雪 - 就是你》 歌词: 闪烁的星空月色正浓 你和我的手紧紧相扣 默默眼神交会爱意浓 就算流泪也在幸福中 我们承诺着一生相守 紧握的温存用心保留 那一点点温暖的爱 串在一起成永远 在这一刻 我向上天祈求 愿日日夜夜 也无怨无悔 是你就是你 我心中唯一的爱 我永远爱你 我们承诺着要一起走 紧握的温存用心保留 那一点点温暖的爱 串在一起成永远 在这一刻 我向上天祈求 愿日日夜夜 也无怨无悔 是你就是你 我心中唯一的爱 我永远爱你 我想你会懂我爱你的心 我鼓起勇气说爱你 he------ 在这一刻 我向上天祈求 愿日日夜夜 也无怨无悔 是你就是你 我心中唯一的爱 我永远爱你 o----- 希望我的答案对你有帮助,谢谢。
     。

2008-05-31

17 0
法国女孩 Alizee ,原唱是麦当娜

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星