搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

这首歌的名字叫什么

这个非主流模块的背景音乐叫什么 大家帮我听听 谢谢~!

全部回答

2007-12-25

0 0
    Pink 粉红佳人 的Get The Party Started 她的歌曲风格就是搞怪,这首歌唱的是舞会快开始吧,我是舞会的超级皇后的意思 下载地址: I’m comin’ up so you better you better get this party started I’m comin’ up so you better you better get this party started Get this party started on a Saturday night Everybody’s waitin’ for me to arrive Sendin’ out the message to all of my friends We’ll be lookin’ flashy in my Mercedes Benz I got lotsa style, got my gold diamond rings I can go for miles if you know what I mean I’m comin’ up so you better you better get this party started I’m comin’ up so you better you better get this party started Pumpin up the volume, breakin down’ to the beat Cruisin’ through the west side We’ll be checkin’ the scene Boulevard is freakin’ as I’m comin’ up fast I’ll be burnin’ rubber, you’ll be kissin’ my a** Pull up to the bumper, get out of the car License plate says Stunner #1 Superstar I’m comin’ up so you better you better get this party started I’m comin’ up so you better you better get this party started Get this party started Makin’ my connection as I enter the room Everybody’s chillin’ as I set up the groove Pumpin’ up the volume with this brand new beat Everybody’s dancin’ and their dancin’ for me I’m your operator, you can call anytime I’ll be your connection to the party line I’m comin’ up so you better you better get this party started I’m comin’ up so you better you better get this party started I’m comin’ up so you better you better get this party started I’m comin’ up so you better you better get this party started Get this party started Get this party started right now Get this party started Get this party started Get this party started right now 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物