搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

求一首英文歌的名字

是一个女生唱的声音很甜美!我只知道一句很短很短的词``就是`` be for you ``这句在高潮部分``很好听的!!谢谢大家了``

全部回答

2007-10-28

before you lie 歌手:chely wright 专辑:let me in I think i know what you're about to say I can see it in your eyes and on your face We swore we never would So while the words are still unspoken Don't you think you should Take a breath Take a moment Take your time Before you lie 'cause once you do Love is different Everything changes Chely Wright Between you and i And it gets easier every time Oh and you can still change your mind Before you lie All i ask of you is honesty We said that's how this love will always be So careful what you say 'cause it only takes a half a truth To throw it all away Take a breath Take a moment Take your time Before you lie 'cause once you do Love is different Everything changes Between you and i Oh and you can still change your mind Before you lie It's up to you This can go go either way You get to choose Which road we take So Take a breath Take a moment Take your time Before you lie 'cause once you do Love is different Everything changes Between you and i And it gets easier every time Oh and you can still change your mind Before you lie Before you lie Before you lie 。
    。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物