搜索
首页 教育/科学 外语学习 英语考试

雅思考试口语压题的题目是?

雅思考试口语压题的题目是?

全部回答

2017-07-10

44 0
    Part 1:题库 Major (favorite subject /teacher in high school/university) /work Hometown Computers Music Newspaper Photos Festivals Animals Weather /season Meals (food and cooking) Spare time/shopping/movies/ Swimming Communication /cell phone/emails/letters Accommodation/house/home Reading Museums/arts/drawing 最重点考题Part2: an old person Clothing for special occasion A special thing you would like to buy in the future/ Something that helps you learn English Advice(an important stage in your life) An interesting story/news An sport event/A recent event that makes you happy An animal A place with water An art Some one you admire the most:(非常重点) 范文:Someone you Admire Today I am going to talk about a great leader in sports; Michael Jordan。
     He is so famous that he is known by almost every young person in China。 I first heard his name when 1 was in high-school。
   At that time, he led his team and took the throne of the NBA national championship for the fifth time。
     I admire him not only because he is a great player but also because I've learned a lot from him。
   First; he is a great team leader, a team person。   I've learned from him that to be truly successful in my life, I need to build a strong team, draw on its strength, and lead the whole to a greater height。
     I can’t be a lone-ranger, and second; Jordan has shown his great charisma as a leader。
     People, even his opponents, respect him, admire him, That teaches me that I must become a person that people follow me not because of what I do or have done, but because of who I am。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

教育/科学
英语考试
出国/留学
院校信息
人文学科
职业教育
升学入学