搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐 欧美流行乐

2009.12.28天下足球片尾英文歌曲名?????

2009年12月28日 周一 天下足球结束时,放的那首英文歌曲,名字叫什么?烦知道的大侠告诉,谢谢!

全部回答

2018-03-02

49 0
    2009年12月28日天下足球片尾曲是是Ryan Star的Brand New Day,Lie to me 的主题曲http://mp3。baidu。
    com/m?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=134217728&lf=&rn=&word= lie to me Brand New Day Ryan Star&lm=-1听了就知道下面是歌词Brand New DayI stayed in one place for too long Gotta get on the run again I saw the one thing that I want Hell bent, get outta bed I'm throwing rocks at your window You're tying the bed sheets together They say we are dreaming too big I say this town's too small Dream Send me a sign Turn back the clock Give me some time I need to break out And make a new name Let's open our eyes To the brand new day It's the brand new day I've taking hits like a brother But I'm getting back up again And from the moment I saw her I was hell bent with heaven sent I'm throwing rocks at your window We're leaving this place together They say that we're flying too high Well get used to looking up Dream Send me a sign Turn back the clock Give me some time I need to break out And make a new name Let's open our eyes To the brand new day It's the brand new day It's the brand new day I know it's the brand new day Come on to the brand new day I know it's the brand new day Dream Send me a sign Turn back the clock Give me some time I need to break out And make a new name Let's open our eyes To the brand new day It's the brand new day。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
欧美流行乐
明星
音乐
电影
动漫
宠物