搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

带着这句歌词的歌曲名叫什么?

电影《小美人鱼》中爱丽儿唱的“I remember" 带着这句歌词的歌曲名叫什么?歌词呢?谢谢了!!

全部回答

2015-06-18

60 0
    part of your world 歌手:disney channel circle of stars 专辑:disney mania 3 歌词:look at this stuff isnt it neat wouldn‘t you think my collections complete wouldnt you think im a girl a girl who has everything look at this stove treasures untold how many wonders can one cavern hold looking around hey you think sure shes got everything ive got gadgets and gizmos a plenty ive got whosits and whatsits galore you want thingamabobs i got twenty but who cares no big deal i want more i wanna be where the people are i wanna see wanna see them dancing disney channel circle of stars walkin around on those what do you call them oh。
    。。。 feet flipping your fins you dont get too far legs are required for jumping and dancing strolling along down the whats that word again 。
    。。。。street up where they walk up where they run up where they stay all day in the sun wanna be free wish i could be part of your world what would i give if i could live out of these waters what would i pay to spend a day warm on the sand betcha on land they understand that they dont repremand their daughters right young women sick of swimmin ready to stand and im ready to know what the people know ask my questions and get some answers 。
    。。burn whens it my turn when will i learn love to explore the shore and the birds out of the sea wish i could be part of that world part of that world part of that world part of your world part of your world i wanna be where the people are i wanna see wanna see them dancing walking around on those what do you call them ohh。
    。feet flippin your fins you dont get too far legs required for jumping and dancing strollin along down the what that word again 。
    。。
    street up where they walk up where they run up where they stay all day in the sun wanna be free wish i could be part of your world 。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星
电影
动漫
宠物
度假旅游