搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 动漫

海贼王op11 东方神起 《share the world》罗马歌词!!

急急急急~~~~~~~~

全部回答

2018-11-15

0 0
    这个真没有。。。等高手听完了就有了。。。
    HERO]:あの大空に 届くまで I believe ひとつの明日へ (MICKY:hey~) [ALL]come on let’s go everybody oh we share the music (XIAH:we share the music) [ALL]:come on let’s go baby baby oh we share the one dream [ALL]come on let’s go everybody oh we share the good times (MAX:We share the good times) [ALL]come on let’s go baby baby oh we share the one word(MAX:now) [U-KOWN]:暗暗 迷い込み 手探りで谜解き [XIAH]:行き先 见えずに 立ち止まる时 [U-KOWN]:umm you and me yes 気持ち 分かち合う世界に [XIAH]:导き I feel the beat 步き出してく oh yeah [ALL]:share the music (MICKY:いつだって) share the one dream (MICKY:信じ合って) share the good times (MICKY:手をつないで) [ALLl]:Share the world right now [HERO]:あの大空に 届くまで 何度でも仆は行くんだ??? ?今こそ越えてゆこう I believe ひとつの明日へ yeahyeah~~ [ALL]come on let’s go everybody oh we share the music (XIAH:we share the music) [ALL]come on let’s go baby baby oh we share the one word(MAX:now)[MICKY]:追いかけ 追われて メピウスの环の上 [MAX]:近づき 前向き ねえshare たいよstyle [MICKY]:始まる 広がる 想像以上このflavor [MAX]:身体中 I feel so good 自由になれる oh yeah~ [ALL]:share the music (XIAH:远くたって) share the one dream (XIAH:伝え合って) share the good times (XIAH:そう笑って) [ALLl]:Share the one world now [HERO]:あの大空に 届くまで 何度でも仆は行くんだ?? ??今こそ越えてゆこう I believe ひとつの明日へ yeahyeah~~ [MAX]:见えない壁の 向こう侧に 待っている君がいたんだ?? ?もうすぐに届くから I believe ひとつの世界へ yeahyeah~~ [ALL]come on let’s go everybody oh we share the music (MICKY:hey)[ALL]come on let’s go baby baby oh we share the one word。

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐
加载中...

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
动漫
明星
音乐
电影
宠物