搜索
首页 娱乐休闲 音乐

求高人解这首英文歌叫什么名?

如题,喜欢这首,却不知其名,求高人一解,想知其歌名和歌手名

全部回答

2007-04-19

0 0
     1000 years Moment, you can through my heart just by chance um~ To me you don't seem to be a stranger It was so long , for you, to finally, find me For a 1000 years I've been waiting for you More than million tears fall in eternal love Remember forevermore We’ll stand for a 1000 years Sometimes I know it will not be easy with you Until then, I will pray for our true love haha~ Don't ever forget, my love We will be , together For a 1000 years I've been waiting for you More than million tears fall in eternal love Remember forevermore We’ll stand for a 1000 years Don't say I don't want to hear you say, goodbye Please promise me, you will always be my love, my love Aha ~For a 1000 years I've been waiting for you (1000years) More than million tears fall in eternal love (eternal love) Remember forevermore (forevermore) We’ll stand for a 1000 years For a 1000 years I've been waiting for you (waiting for you) More than million tears fall in eternal love Remember forevermore (you’re my love my love) We’ll stand for a 1000 years 原唱是 李香兰。
    。

2007-04-15

30 0
在我的个人空间里有~~去下吧

类似问题换一批

热点推荐

热度TOP

相关推荐

热点搜索 换一换

娱乐休闲
音乐
明星